1. InMobi and NDTV India come together to bring native advertising on mobile: InMobi and NDTV Convergence (NDTV) are jointly bringing the first fully native ad experience to mobile users in India. Together with InMobi, NDTV will now be able to offer a bouquet of innovative ad units native to its news content, thereby further re-inventing the user experience. Read more here.
2. RB India partners with NDTV & Facebook for Dettol-Banega Swachh India initiative: RB India, a multinational consumer health and hygiene, company announced a 5 year ambitious program in partnership with NDTV and Facebook - “Dettol – Banega Swachh India”. RB has made a commitment to invest a sum of INR 100 crores towards the initiative of making India healthier and cleaner by 2019. Read more here.
3. Internet Moguls bags digital marketing for Bajaj Capital: Bajaj Capital has partnered with Internet Moguls for its digital marketing initiatives. As a part of the deal over the next one year, Internet Moguls will handle the social media marketing and search engine optimization (SEO) plan for Bajaj Capital. Read more here.
4. WooMe.mobi Raises Funding From 5ideas Startup Superfuel: WooMe.mobi has received funding from 5ideas Startup Superfuel along with two other unnamed investors. WooMe is a mobile app for enabling interactivity on TV channels, music, movies, movie trailers, radio, multiplexes and advertising. Read more here.
5. How is Google paying tax but Facebook is not? Delhi HC asks govt: The Delhi high court on Friday questioned why Facebook Inc is not paying any service tax when Google is doing so and directed the Centre to file a “better affidavit” on the issue. Read more here.