1. Mobikon acquires Triibe; claims 45% business international: Digital marketing company Mobikon has acquired Singapore based Trii.be, a customer feedback management tool for restaurants, for an undisclosed amount. This will give Mobikon access to Triibe’s 300 outlets in Singapore and over 1,500 outlets across Asia and over 800 restaurants in India. The company has also appointed Puneet Pushkarna and Sameer Yajnik of TIE Singapore and Tata Technologies respectively to its advisory board.
2. AR Rahman brings some ‘Raftaar’ to Renault’s brand campaign: Renault India has announced its association with music maestro AR Rahman, who has created the track for the car manufacturer’s new brand campaign. The foot tapping creation is expected to have an immediate connect with the listeners, and will complement the new TVC featuring brand ambassador Ranbir Kapoor, that will go on air shortly.
3. Vodafone invites users to indulge themselves through more usage of data: To further encourage adoption of mobile Internet data as well as to reward existing pre-paid data users, Vodafone India has launched its ‘Double Data’ offer. Pre-paid customers availing data recharge via 121 or through the special offers section on the Vodafone website and MyVodafone app will enjoy double the value of the chosen data pack.
4. BlueStone invites users to discover the romance in browsing jewellery: Bluestone.com has launched a TVC, #AaobBrowseKarein, which focuses on keeping the spark alive in relationships by browsing for jewellery together. It forgoes the traditional notion that the process of buying jewellery is only for women by creating a charming and romantic air around it. The TVC has been created by Ralph and Das.
5. Liqvd Asia wins digital duties of Kalpataru: Liqvd Asia has won the digital mandate for real estate company Kalpataru. The account was won following a multi-agency pitch. The agency has begun work on the account’s digital media marketing requirements effective from July 2015.
6. How Ace2three solved Rummy Anna’s partner problems: Online gaming has been growing rapidly in the past few years. A leader in the online card game arena, Ace2three.com has released a video that seeks to cement its numero uno position. Conceptualised by Scarecrow Communications, the video has got more than 7 lakh hits within a week.
7. Titan Eyeplus – where glasses become a style statement: Eyewear retail chain Titan Eyeplus has rolled out its latest campaign featuring actress Kangana Ranaut. The brand has been breaking the stereotype associated with wearing glasses, encouraging people to embrace it as a part of themselves that can be fashionable and boost their confidence.
8. Tata Tea Premium blends the perfect family moment with the perfect cup of tea: After some power-packed advertising campaigns like ‘Jaago Re’, ‘Choti Shuruaat’ and ‘Soch Badlo’ that struck an instant chord with the audience, Tata Tea Premium has launched its new campaign that talks about the little joyous moments of life through a family reunion. The campaign has been conceptualised by Lowe Lintas.
9. The Brand Saloon wins digital duties of Hey Taxi: Hey Taxi is a bike taxi service operating between Dadar and Colaba in Mumbai. The Brand Saloon will help the company in executing its campaigns on social media and more.
10. Ixigo acquires IndianBackpacker along with its IP: Online travel search engine Ixigo has acquired all the intellectual property of Desi Backpacking Travelers, the company that runs IndianBackpacker, for an undisclosed amount. As a part of the deal, Akshay Chhugani founder and CEO of the Indian Backpacker, will join Ixigo as head of its Traveller Communities.