One of the biggest festival in the country, Diwali was celebrated last weekend. While most of us took a break and enjoyed with our family, brands were at work wishing fans on all possible mediums while pushing their marketing messages too. We teamed up with Unmetric to pull up the 10 most engaging Facebook content posted by brands on the eve of Diwali. Weightage has been given to the total shares for a particular content.
Listed below are the top ten content from Facebook on the festival eve:
1. OLX India: The company which goes with the tag of Bech De (Sell it), had posted a couple of contents on the occasion of Diwali and both got a massive response from the fans. The market place which has more than 4.2M fans posted its first content on the 2nd of November prior to Diwali and so far has fetched more than 3K shares and around 5K people have liked it. The content is a visual creative but nothing out of the box.
The brand posted the second content on 3rd November on the festival day. The visual content shared by the brand was again all about wishing fans on the occasion. The image got more than 2.4K shares and was liked by another 6K people. Besides more than 142 people also commented on the post, mostly wishing the brand on the eve.
2. Nokia India: The handset brand had a special offer for its Facebook community on the eve of the festival. The brand that has more than 9.3M fans on the page asked it fans to celebrate the festival in style. The brand announced an exchange offer where in fans could bring their old phone and get a new Nokia Lumia at a lesser price. The branded visual content has got more than 2.8K shares and around 90K people have already liked it. The content not only wished fans but had its marketing message tagged too.
3. LIC India Forever: The largest life insurance corporation of India – LIC which has more than 1.7 million fans on Facebook wished fans on the occasion. The brand uploaded a visual content wishing fans to have a bright Diwali this year. The content was posted on 1st November, prior to the Diwali weekend and has received more than 2.5K shares. The content also made more than 129 people comment on the post and another 4K people liked the post too.
4. Jabong: The eCommerce company which has more than 1.6M fans had an exclusive video message to be shared with the fans. The animated video which talks about the brand’s Diwali offers has already been shared 1.7K times and has got more than 5K likes. The video message was out there from a week before had also got more than 200 comments. Really cool and exclusive content that not only wishes the fans in a unique way but also makes them aware of the brand’s festival offers.
5. Cadbury Celebrations: The chocolate brand did what it could do best, wish its 4M strong community with the love of delicious chocolates. The visual content came with a message that a perfect Diwali happens when you gift your loved ones a pack of Cadbury Celebrations. The content was posted on Diwali day and it has got more than 1.5K fans sharing it and another 30K people have liked it. The sweet marketing content also got more than 459 people commenting on the post.
6. Vodafone Zoozoos: The most adorable brand on Facebook at least for it’s funny characters – Zoozoos made sure that they shared the message in their own way. With more than 15M fans, the brand posted a visual content of celebrating Diwali in the Zoozoo way which has received more than 1.4K shares and got more than 13K people liking the post. The content also received more than 164 comments.
7. Audi India: The German automobile manufacturer which has more than 2.9M fans had a message for its fans on the eve. The brand shared a visual message wishing fans on the festival while it expected that they illuminate their journey this Diwali with Audi. The message got more than 1.3K shares and more than 57K likes. Besides the message got more than 1K comments on the post.
8. Samsung Mobile India: The South Korean mobile manufacturer which has more than 8M fans on Facebook wished a peaceful and prosperous Diwali to its fans. The content shared on Diwali day got more than 1.1K shares and around 18K people liked it. The content also received around 242 comments. The visual image was appealing.
9. Kurkure: The snack brand which has more than 3.2M fans on the Facebook page had a very interesting message for fans. The content posted by the brand was a poem for its fans wishing them on the festival. The interesting way of interacting with fans got more than 1K shares and more than 3.6K people have liked it. The message that was shared quite early got 174 comments on the post too.
10. Panasonic India: The electronics brand which has more than 2.7M fans on Facebook, didn’t miss out on this opportunity. The brand uploaded a simple visual content that wished the fans. The content shared on 2nd November was shared more than 1K times and got more than 2.6K likes.
Among these, Jabong and like always the Zoozoos stand out for me, how about you? Do share your favorites in the comments.