1. Sprite continues with its inspiring moments of clarity & ingenuity: Turning the tables on the harmlessly wicked with inspiring moments of clarity and ingenuity, Sprite’s new campaign aims to take forward the brand’s ‘Clear Hai’ message to the teenagers, leading them onto the path of spontaneity and fresh thinking.
2. Johnnie Walker asks people to ‘step up’: Johnnie Walker has released a new film as part of the promotion of their annual festival – ‘The Journey’. The film has been created by BBH India. Diageo India’s brand Johnnie Walker has been organising the film, music and performing arts festival since 2013.
3. Vodafone continues to lead Twitter Brand Index for IPL in Week 4: The first four weeks of the Indian Premier League (IPL) Season 8 have seen action as heated on the field as it has among brands on Twitter. Using an aggregate of re-tweets, favourites and replies, the Twitter Brand Engagement Index acknowledges the top 5 brands that have during the tournament this week.
4. LinkedIn’s Nishant Rao takes over as IAMAI chairman: Nishant Rao, country manager, LinkedIn, is the new chairman of the Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI). Rao would be taking over from Rajan Anandan, managing director, Google India.
5. Zomato launches new food ordering app called Zomato Order: Zomato has launched a separate app called Zomato Order for its food ordering service on iOS and Android. Currently available for ordering only in the Delhi-NCR region, Zomato has plans to introduce this service in Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Pune along with an app for Windows Phone in the future.