Attention all social media agencies, we know that you’ve been working hard this year. We also know that you would love the world to know about it. So, here’s an opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss out on.
This year at LI, we plan on showcasing the best of 2014 case studies in the Indian social media space. You can submit your best social media case studies for this year, and leave the rest to us. We would be stacking them up against each other and bringing out only the best in our first ever ‘The LI Social Media Case Studies for 2014’.
The judging parameters would mainly focus on:
- How innovatively was the client brief or the campaign objective met
- How social media platforms were leveraged and integrated
We are not focusing on categories like the ‘best hashtag campaign’ or the ‘best use of content co-creation’ as yet. You can submit any case study for any industry sector, that has done really well in the above two parameters.
We have a case study template to keep things in a uniform manner for all submissions. Do ensure you send us a Word document with the following information:
– About the client
– About the agency
– Problem statement
– Identified objectives
– The Strategy/ execution
Things to keep in mind:
- Do provide screenshots for the results achieved and case study images as separate attachments in the email
- Send only a maximum of 2 best case studies of year 2014 only
- Send email to connect[at]lighthouseinsights[dot]in
- Last date of submission is November 27, 2014
Help us build the first ever Indian Social Media Case Studies for 2014!