1. Eros Now to produce original shows; to premiere movies on app before TV: Stepping up it digital strategy, production and distribution company Eros International will produce three original shows which will be streamed on its video on demand platform Eros Now, reports Indiantelevision.com. In addition, Eros Now will premiere some of its recent Bollywood releases on the digital platform first and then on TV.
2. When a Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills biscuit becomes a pat on the back: After rolling out the ‘Bellhop’ TVC last month for its Sunfeast Dark Fantasy Choco Fills biscuits, ITC Foods has now unveiled the second ad film in the series. Conceived by FCB Ulka Bangalore, the brand communication reflects the core promise of ‘Pure Indulgence’.
3. Minions invade McDonald’s this July: Conceptualised by Leo Burnett, the integrated campaign creates connect with consumers and increases brand affinity using the popular Minions characters to coincide with the movie’s launch.
4. Times Internet launches mobile app to help users take control of their money: Times Internet has announced its foray into the finance technology space with the launch of ‘Smartspends’, an app which helps users stay on top of their money.
5. Liril relaunch takes us back to our roots: Unilever: There are very few brands that have been consistent with their commercials—be it the concept, approach or the creative. One such brand is HUL’s Liril. A girl having fun under a waterfall with a Liril soap for company hardly changed during the campaign’s 35-year run. After a five-year hiatus, Liril has made a come-back with its trademark campaign.
6. BLK Super Specialty Hospital to partner with DigitasLBi: BLK Super Speciality Hospital has partnered with DigitasLBi, a digital marketing and technology firm, to venture into the social landscape so as to enhance the hospital’s global digital presence.
7. Hansa Cequity launches Customer Marketing Maturity framework: Hansa Cequity has launched its Customer Marketing Maturity (CMM) framework as part of its new consulting services offerings. The Hansa Cequity Customer Marketing Maturity framework assesses the level of customer marketing maturity in organisations.
8. India.com strikes multi-year partnership with Outbrain: India.com and Outbrain, a leading global content discovery platform, announced the details of a multi-year strategic partnership yesterday. The deal will empower the media company and its properties, which include Zeenews.com,dnaindia.com, Bollywoodlife.com, Cricketcountry.com, OnCars.in, Prepsure.com, BGR.in, Careerfundas.com,TheHealthSite.com, Travel.india.com.