Mobile is the first screen. Mobile is also the first device for consuming content and transactions as well. How can marketers ignore this big behavioral change? Since early 2014 we’ve seen marketers implementing mobile led campaigns to connect with consumers and meet their objectives; the mobile marketing space has only grown in design and depth. At Lighthouse Insights we felt this as a right time to celebrate the good work done by brands and agencies in the mobile marketing space.
In recognition of the awesome work by brands and their agencies in the Indian mobile marketing space, we hereby announce the ‘LI Mobile Marketing Awards 2016’.
In our first edition the objective is to go through the submitted entries and carry out a shortlisting process based on criteria like how well has the executed campaign been aligned with the brand objective, what role mobile plays in the digital campaign, creativity, and business results achieved. The shortlisted ones make it to the eBook as well as move to the final round. The best case studies from these will be awarded with a trophy!
LI Mobile Marketing Awards are open for both agencies as well as brands.
One entry = 2 case studies (max) = Rs. 20,000/- plus taxes.
Meanwhile we have created a quick list to give you a better idea on what types of case studies will be accepted for these online awards.
Case study submission types:
- Marketing innovation:
- Brand recall: A campaign where mobile has played the primary role to build awareness and brand mindshare.
- Sales/Lead generation: A mobile marketing campaign which has successfully either drove leads or sales to meet business objectives.
- Launch of a product/campaign: A campaign that has used mobile to launch and/or re-launch a product or service.
- Consumer app/game: Innovative mobile Apps or Games developed to engage with target consumer and achieve brand objective.
- Social campaign: A campaign where mobile has played the primary role to drive social change.
- Media innovation
- Cross media integration: A campaign where mobile plays a role in Cross-Screen advertising.
- In-app advertising: A campaign which innovatively uses various forms of mobile advertising like banner, push ads, videos, full page ads, among others.
- Use of social media advertising: Campaigns featuring innovative use of mobile first social advertising.
How to submit entries:
- Email us (connect[at]lighthouseinsights[dot]in) the campaign details in a Word document according to the below format (entries not following the format will not be accepted):
- About the client
- About the agency
- Problem statement
- Identified objectives
- The Strategy/ execution
- Do provide screenshots for the results achieved and campaign images as separate attachments in the email.
- If you have visuals/video that show results then just share the video links with the campaign details.
- Last date for submissions is
July 22nd, 201616th September, 2016.
What does a brand/agency get by participating in these awards?
1. From the submitted entries, any one campaign of your choice gets featured on the LI portal.
2. The chance to have your campaign featured in our 2016 Ebook, read by industry decision makers.
3. Trophies for the best campaigns.
- Entries need to be submitted only in Word doc format. Any other format will not be accepted.
- Share relevant images as a separate attachment.
- This is an online event and is open for brands as well as agencies.
- One can send multiple entries.
- Submission fees remain the same even if you submit one case study per entry.
- Submission fees remain fixed, we do not get into negotiations.
For any further queries, you can reach out to us at connect[@]lighthouseinsights[.]in