Lighthouse Insights (LI) has chosen to extend the submission dates for LI Digital Awards 2017 by a week. The last and final date for submissions is now 28th February 2017.
This online awards initiative is open for agencies as well as brands. Here is all what you need to participate and be in the winning list of LI Digital Campaign Awards 2017:
This year we have 14 categories for you to nominate your work. The entire list may be found here.
HOW TO SUBMIT
1. Email to connect[at]lighthouseinsights[dot]in the case study details only in a Word document according to the below format:
– About the client
– About the agency
– Problem statement
– Identified objectives
– The Strategy/ execution
2. Do provide screenshots for the results achieved and case study images as separate attachments in the email.
3. If you have video case studies then provide us the link.
1. One entry = 2 case studies of 2016 = INR 30,000 plus TDS (10%).
2. If you submit more than one entry, you get a discounted price of INR 25,000 plus TDS (10%) per entry.
3. Once your entry is accepted, LI team will get in touch on how payments would be processed. This would be ideally via cheque/online transfer.
1. One case study per entry submitted gets featured on LI, as per your choice. Our team will get in touch with you on which one you want featured at LI.
2. Post evaluation, the best case studies get featured in our yearly industry favored eBook.
3. Best deserving case studies from each category win LI trophies.
1. This is an online event and open for brands and agencies.
2. Entries need to be submitted only in Word doc format. Any other format will not be accepted.
3. Share relevant images as a separate attachment. Don’t include in the Word document.
4. Time frame for submitted work is year 2016 only.
5. Multiple entries are allowed for the categories.
6. Submission fees remains fixed, we don’t get into negotiations.
For further queries you can reach out to me: +91 9503 460 626.