Business to Business (B2B) plays second fiddle when we discuss about Digital Marketing campaigns, the glamour stays with Business to Consumer (B2C) companies. This is why we will often see, from press releases to award nights – B2C companies and their campaigns make the most noise. LI is also in the mid of LI Digital Campaign Awards 2015 which is predominantly B2C.
In fact most believe that cutting edge digital work isn’t happening in the B2B space. That’s not true, there are a sizable number of companies that have implemented B2B digital marketing campaigns to achieve their business objectives. They might not match the scale of coolness of B2C campaigns but they do achieve desirable results.
As a recognition of the awesome work by companies and their agencies in the Indian B2B digital space, we hereby launch the ‘LI B2B Digital Campaign Awards 2015’.
In our first edition the objective is to go through the submitted entries and carry out a shortlisting process based on criteria like how well has the executed campaign been aligned with the brand objective, creativity, and business results achieved.
The shortlisted ones make it to the eBook as well as move to the final round. The top 5 case studies from these will be awarded with a trophy and some goodies!
LI B2B Digital Campaign Awards are open for both agencies as well as brands.
One entry = 2 case studies (max) = Rs. 20,000/- plus taxes.
How to submit entries:
1. Email us (connect[at]lighthouseinsights[dot]in) the campaign details in a Word document according to the below format (entries not following the format will not be accepted):
– About the client
– About the agency
– Problem statement
– Identified objectives
– The Strategy/ execution
2. Do provide screenshots for the results achieved and campaign images as separate attachments in the email
3. If you have visuals/video that show results then just share the video links with the campaign details
4. Last date for submissions is
January 29th, 2016. now extended to March 17, 2016.
What does a brand/agency get by participating in this awards?
1. From the submitted entries, any one campaign of your choice gets featured on the LI portal.
2. The chance to have your campaign featured in our 2015 Ebook, read by industry decision makers.
3. Trophies for the top five B2B campaigns.
1. Entries need to be submitted only in Word doc format. Any other format will not be accepted.
2. Share relevant images as a separate attachment.
3. This is an online event and is open for brands as well as agencies.
4. One can send multiple entries.
5. Submission fees remain the same even if you submit one case study per entry.
6. Submission fees remain fixed, we do not get into negotiations.
For any further queries, you can reach out to us at connect[@]lighthouseinsights[.]in