After the successful execution of LI Digital Marketing Campaign Awards 2015, we have decided to extend the entry submission date for the B2B awards. The last date for submissions now is Thursday, March 17, 2016.
What is ‘LI B2B Digital Campaign Awards 2015’?
Business to Business (B2B) plays second fiddle when we discuss about Digital Marketing campaigns, the glamour stays with Business to Consumer (B2C) companies. As a recognition of the awesome work by companies and their agencies in the Indian B2B digital space, we decided on launching the ‘LI B2B Digital Campaign Awards 2015’.
In our first edition the objective is to go through the submitted entries and carry out a shortlisting process based on criteria like how well has the executed campaign been aligned with the brand objective, creativity, and business results achieved.
The shortlisted ones make it to the eBook as well as move to the final round. The top case studies from these will be awarded with a trophy.
LI B2B Digital Campaign Awards are open for both agencies as well as brands.
One entry = 2 case studies (max) = Rs. 20,000/- plus taxes.
What are the benefits?/ What’s in it for a brand/agency?
- From the submitted entries, any one case study of your choice gets featured on the LI portal.
- The chance to have your B2B case study featured in our 2015 Ebook, read by industry decision makers.
- Trophies for the top five B2B case studies of 2015.
How to submit your best digital campaign case studies of 2015?
- Email us (connect[at]lighthouseinsights[dot]in) the campaign details in a Word document according to the below format (entries not following the format will not be accepted):
– About the client
– About the agency
– Problem statement
– Identified objectives
– The Strategy/execution
- Do provide screenshots for the results achieved and campaign images as separate attachments in the email.
- If you have visuals/video that show results then just share the video links with the campaign details.
For any further queries, you can reach out to us at connect[@]lighthouseinsights[.]in