The week that just passed by gave us an opportunity to bring interesting news and exciting stories from Indian social media. I hope you find some time to go through a few of our interesting big stories, which we have curated below.
1. The Story Of JustUnfollow: From Unfollowing On Twitter To Building A 5 Million User Global App: The story of JustUnfollow, the social media management app shared by Nischal Shetty at the Next Big What Unlugged Pune event. Read more here.
2. How Sony India’s Project Resound Upgraded Ears Rather Than Headphones And Reached Out To Fans From 70 Countries: Social media case study of Project Resound by Sony India with digital agency OgilvyOne that focused on upgrading ears for enjoying music. Read more here.
3. Jabong And PUMA Launch #GearUpBuddies – The First Ever Digital Fashion Fitness Campaign With Chitrangda Singh: Jabong and PUMA’s #GearUpBuddies is a month-long digital campaign where PUMA brand ambassador Chitrangda Singh will teach various fitness regimes while showcasing PUMA fitness wear in an interactive video. Read more here.
4. Louis Philippe Launches Autumn Winter Collection, Fans #PlayStylist For Actor Vidyut Jamwal: Review of The Louis Philippe Dressing Room created for the launch of the Autumn Winter 2013 Collection. Fans can create their own styles on the virtual room using the new collection. Read more here.
5. Pune Based Startup Let’s Ride Is A Social Network That Helps You To Ride Together: Web app review of Pune based startup Let’s Ride which is a social network that allows you to ride together. Read more here.
6. Club Mahindra Undergoes Rebranding With #MagicalMoments As TVCs Create Social Media Buzz: As part of a rebranding campaign, Club Mahindra has launched a set of 3 TVCs to spread the new brand proposition of ‘Making every moment magical’. Read more here.
Besides this week we also covered the #DigiSights13 – an event that highlighted the growth and challenges of digital in the Pharma world. You can click here and here to know more about the one day event.