The week that just passed by gave us an opportunity to bring interesting news and exciting stories from Indian social media. I hope you find some time to go through a few of our interesting big stories, which we covered during the week.
1. 10 Most Viewed YouTube Ads In India In 2013: List of 10 most viewed YouTube ads in India in 2013. Read more here.
2. Nokia India Promotes Lumia 1020 By Asking Fans To Be Zoom Agents And Solve Crimes: Review of Nokia Zoom Agents online campaign for the promotions of Lumia 1020, where fans need to zoom into crime pictures and solve a case to win Lumia phones. Read more here.
3. Tata Capital Finds Another Half Story At Himalayan Buddhist Culture School In Batahar Bihal: Tata Capital’s next half story is at Himalayan Buddhist Culture School in Batahar Bihal, 10,000 ft above sea level. The school has only 5 heaters for 15 classrooms and needs 10 more to keep warm. Read more here.
4. Standard Chartered Makes Mumbai Happier With The #GoodDeedMarathon: Review of the Good Deed Marathon by Standard Chartered where one can share their good deeds through Twitter and Instagram, and spread the goodness. Read more here.
5. Shine.Com Creates #RajinikanthCV On LinkedIn To Promote Its Professional CV Writing Service: To promote its professional CV writing service on social media, Shine creates a parody LinkedIn profile of Rajinikanth. Read more here.
6. Shaukk – Connect & Make Plans With People In Your Neighbourhood Sharing Common Interests: Review of Shaukk, a social network that allows you to connect with like minded folks based on interests in neighborhoods. Read more here.
7. The Review Monk Founders Share Their Startup Journey, Challenges Faced And The Road Ahead: Interview with The Review Monk team to understand their startup journey, the challenges they face and what more can we expect in the journey ahead. Read more here.