The week gave us an opportunity to bring interesting news and exciting stories from Indian social media but most of us don’t have the time to consume the insightful articles or the big social media campaign reviews and app reviews. I hope the weekend will give you some time to go through a few of our interesting big stories, which we have curated below.
1. Star Sports India Twitter Blooper and the response: The week saw interesting Twitter Blooper from one of the company’s thirty party vendor. Not to mention that it made lot of people speaking about it. Click to know about the Twitter blooper and click for the response from the brand on the same.
2. The 10 Most Engaging Diwali Facebook Posts: Here is a list of 10 most engaging Facebook posts from brands wishing fans on Diwali, pulled up with the help of Unmetric social media monitoring tool. Read more here.
3. Aircel India’s ‘Joy of Little Extra’ And The Social Media Buzz: Review of the viral video ‘Joy of Little Extra’ from Aircel India and the activities around it to promote on social media. Read more here.
4. Asian Paints Engages Fans With Rangoli Contest On Facebook: Review of Asian Paints ‘Rangoli contest’ Facebook app, where fans can create their unique rangoli designs and earn points for sharing it. The grand prize is a room makeover. Read more here.
5. How Philips Lighting Launched A Music Video To Promote Its LED Solutions With Ranbir Kapoor, The New Brand Ambassador: How Philips Lighting launched a music video to promote its LED lighting solutions with actor Ranbir Kapoor as the new brand ambassador, by spreading leaked videos. Read more here.
6. With 3000+ Downloads, News In Shorts Mobile App Is Delivering Manually Curated Content: Interview with the News In Shorts team to understand about the mobile app, their journey so far and the road ahead. Read more here.
7. Tanishq’s New TVC Featuring A Second Marriage Creates Quite A Stir On Social Media: A look at the social media impact of Tanishq’s new wedding ad celebrating second marriage and thus breaking existing stereotypes in the country. Read more here.