The week that just passed by gave us an opportunity to bring interesting news and exciting stories from Indian social media. I hope you find some time to go through a few of our interesting big stories, which we covered during the week.
1. The Growth Of Mobile Messaging Apps in India: Numbers, Marketing And Challenges: The article looks at the current state of mobile messaging apps in the country from WhatsApp, WeChat, Line, Viber to Facebook Messenger. Read more here.
2. How Sony PIX, Channel [V] and NDTV Good Times Leveraged Social Media For Rebranding: How Indian television channels like Sony PIX, Channel [V] and NDTV Good Times are rebranding via social media. Read more here.
3. Tanishq To Fulfil Confessions Of Brides This Wedding Season: Review of Tanishq’s online campaign ‘Confessions of a Bride’ where brides-to-be can confess their secret wedding wish and get it fulfilled by Tanishq this wedding season. Read more here.
4. ETC Fights Against Movie Piracy Via Bollywood Thanks You, Fans Recieve Personalized Video Messages From Akshay Kumar: ETC’s anti-piracy campaign ‘Bollywood Thanks You’ created an interactive microsite with personalized thank you messages from stars, for users taking pledge against piracy. Read more here.
5. Standard Chartered All Set To Spread Goodness With The Good Deed Marathon: Standard Chartered is gearing up for The Good Deed Marathon to be launched Dec 5,2013. It will capture, document and showcase all the good that Mumbai does. Read more here.
6. Priti Mohile And Dinesh Chindarkar From MediaMedic Share Thoughts On How Digital Is Supporting The Pharma And Healthcare Industry: Interview with the Co-founder of MediaMedic, Priti Mohile And Dinesh Chindarkar to understand how digital is supporting the healthcare and medical industry. Read more here.
7. Pushpendra Pandya Shares About India’s First Crowdsourced Library, Challenges And The Road Ahead: Interview with founder Pushpendra Pandya on starting up India’s First Crowdsourced Library, the challenges and future road map. Read more here.