The week gave us an opportunity to bring interesting news and exciting stories from Indian social media but most of us don’t have the time to consume the insightful articles or the big social media campaign reviews and app reviews. I hope the weekend will give you some time to go through a few of our interesting stories, which we have curated below (Click for the must reads of the last week).
2. All Out Is Not Going All Out To Fight Dengue For Payal On Social, Why?: Review of All Out’s dengue awareness campaign ‘Fight Dengue For Payal’ where the pest control brand is creating awareness on the disease through a 12 year old Payal with lack of social media initiative. Read more here.
3. Wish Your Facebook Friends With Customized Post Card Wishes On This Durga Puja Courtesy Oh! Calcutta: Restaurant chain Oh! Calcutta is giving its fans a chance to send customised post card wishes to their Facebook friends on this Durga Puja. The brand will deliver the post cards. Read more here.
4. Trendspotters, Online Entertainment Platform That Wishes To Showcase Trends Across All Genres: Review of Trendspotters, online entertainment platform that wishes to showcase trends across all genres. Read more here.
5. We Want To Create A Social Layer Over eCommerce For Better Discovery And Buying, Says Deepak Jain, CoFounder Baggout: Interview with Deepak Jain, CoFounder Baggout, a social curation startup that is making better user discovery and helping in making better buying decisions. Read more here.
6. IMDB Is For Information. Rinema Is Much More Social, Says Founder Grishma Udani: Interview with Rinema Founder Grishma Udani in which she discusses the challenges faced by the movie social network and the road ahead. Read more here.
7. Dell India Urges Youth To #HintAGift For Its Celebrate Dell Se Festive Campaign: Review of Dell India’s Hint A Gift social media campaign as part of its “Celebrate Dell Se” campaign for the festival. Read more here.