The week gave us an opportunity to bring interesting news and exciting stories from Indian social media but most of us don’t have the time to consume the insightful articles or the big social media campaign reviews and app reviews. I hope the weekend will give you some time to go through a few of our interesting stories, which we have curated below (Click for the must reads of the last week).
1. 12 Growth Tips For Social Media Agencies From The Experts: A collection of 12 useful growth tips for early stage social media agencies from top Indian social and digital media industry experts. Read more here.
2. Zee Café Announces Happy Hour At 3 For The Ellen Degeneres Show: Review of the social media promotions for The Ellen Degeneres Show by Zee Café through ‘Happy Hour At 3’, where the idea was to emphasize that the show meant an hour of happiness. Read more here.
3. Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Unravels The #SilkMystery For ‘Say It With Silk’: Review of Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk’s social media campaign ”Say It With Silk’ to introduce the new customized feature available for Silk at select stores. Read more here.
4. Pune Based Social Travel Network JoGuru Is Making Itinerary Planning Easy And Exciting: Review of Pune based travel social network JoGuru that is making itinerary planning easy and simple. Read more here.
5. RailWisdom, A Crowdsourced Platform By The People For The People By RailYatri: Review of RailWisdom, a platform that crowdsources all our train travel insights or rail wisdom into one place, travelers can take advantage of the collective intelligence about a place or a train or a train route in India. Read more here.
6. Roopak Saluja, Abhishek Razdan & Mairu Gupta From The 120 Media Collective Share Their Thoughts On Social Media Marketing And The Future: Interview with Roopak Saluja, Abhishek Razdan and Mairu Gupta of The 120 Media Collective integrated communication agency which has Jack In the Box Worldwide as digital agency. Read more here.
7. Vebbler Is Built With The Idea Of Becoming A Global Platform Of Indian Origin For ‘Personal Networking’, Says Founder Sahil Bhagat: Interview with Founder of Vebbler, Sahil Bhagat about his private social network, the user response so far and the road ahead. Read more here.