The week that just passed by gave us an opportunity to bring interesting news and exciting stories from Indian social media. I hope you find some time to go through a few of our interesting big stories, which we have curated below.
1. Channel [V] Rebrands To Connect With The Youth, Appeals With #CorrectHai: Review of Channel [V]’s rebranding campaign on social media, where it announced the new lineup of youth-oriented shows, and creating buzz around tagline ‘correct hai’. Read more here.
2. Maybelline India Brings A New Nail Revolution For #ColorShow On Social Media: Review of Maybelline India’s social media promotions for its new nail colours called ‘color show’. A nail art studio hosted on a Facebook application enables fans to try out the different shades. Read more here.
3. Plash: Content Curation Mobile App That Curates Regional Content Too: Review of news and content curation mobile app, Plash that provides regional content for consumption too. Read more here.
4. On Google’s Forceful Integration of Google+ With YouTube And The Online Backlash: Google rolled out Google+ commenting platform on YouTube in order to clean the commenting system. Community has revolted against forced usage of Google+. Read more here.
5. Anand Shah Founder At Ignite Solutions Talks About Stealth Mode Journey And Second Screen Offering [Video Interview -1]: Video interview with Anand Shah, Founder at Ignite Solutions, a Pune based startup that is working in the second screen space. Read more here.