Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Infosys Corporate Digital Marketing: Media planning, campaign conceptualized and execution.
Build brand connect by amplifying the partnership between Infosys Limited and ATP World Tour for providing data insights pertaining to the top 8 players during the London Finals in 2016.
Infosys is the Global Technology Services Partner for ATP World Tour and a Platinum Partner for the ATP World Tour.
- Build brand awareness for Infosys Limited
- Focus on social engagement more than the reach
- Tap into the conversations on Twitter around London Finals of ATP World Tour and connect with tennis fans
Social campaigns around sporting events are always interesting. Infosys provided key data insights to the ATP editorial team for sharing them with tennis fans during the matches.
Campaign #tag: #MoreATPwithInfosys
The insights were generated through Infosys Information Platform, the big-data and analytics solution from Infosys for getting actionable insights from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data. Each insight was turned into a Tweetpic that was Tweeted out.
#raonic vs #thiem at #ATPFinals: What do the numbers say about match points, aces and serves? #MoreATPwithInfosys pic.twitter.com/fN7NPYRMUk
— Infosys (@Infosys) November 17, 2021
Where does @cilic_marin stand on aces, double faults & the 2nd serve? @keinishikori must take notice! #MoreATPwithInfosys #ATPFinals https://t.co/5ORGNqVU6D
— Infosys (@Infosys) November 18, 2021
Some of the insights were turned into short videos that were Tweeted out using the native video player on Twitter.
Can a tennis serve have a higher pace than that of a landing aircraft? #MoreATPwithInfosys pic.twitter.com/ojHfUdGHOQ
— Infosys (@Infosys) November 15, 2021
Additional content from the London O2 Arena added to the engagement metrics.
Experience #tennis in a 'World First' #virtualreality release driven by #data & visualizations. #VR #MoreATPwithInfosys #ATP @ATPWorldTour https://t.co/45wUkvjiEz
— Infosys (@Infosys) November 16, 2021
Being a real-time working scenario, the Tweets were not scheduled and were sent out based on the course that each match took. Each Tweet was promoted for short bursts of time during the respective matches, targeting the followers of the players of each match, across geographies.
Infosys has seen and leveraged the huge opportunity that video has on social media. The results in the ATP World Tour Finals 2016 campaign were a reflection of the same belief. The next logical step for the brand was to tap into professional live streaming of events. A simulcast was run in HD through a professional camera and studio setup on Facebook, YouTube and Periscope for the financial results in the third quarter, being the first brand in India to do so on Persicope.
The campaign ran for 7 days and the numbers really speak for themselves.
- Peak engagement on Twitter at over 13%
- 136 Tweets garnered 1544 mentions; a 1000% brand amplification in a non-business territory
- Over 1.6 million impressions gathered
- 22 videos were watched over 450,000 times during the ATP London Finals 2016
- More than 37,000 meaningful engagements across the globe
- Tennis fans from over 180 countries engaged with the content
- Reaching the lowest ever cost per view with the highest ever engagement rate
- Identify your demographics during the campaign and alter it, in real time
- Have a clear content strategy in place for any campaign
- Content and context matter the most for success of a campaign
- Spending money can get you quantity, precision targeting will get you quality
- Plan your content promotion strategy, it just requires taking a step back and visualizing the larger picture
- Live-Tweeting works extremely well to ‘own’ an event’s Twitter conversation stream