Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, and outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to outperform the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve. With US$9.02 bn in LTM Q2 FY16 revenues and 187,000+ employees, we are helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value. We provide enterprises with strategic insights on what lies ahead. We help enterprises transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing.
Push Integrated Communications Pvt. Ltd.: Creatives.
Infosys Corporate Digital Marketing: Media planning, campaign conceptualized and execution.
Build brand connect by leveraging the partnership between Infosys Limited and ATP World Tour for providing data insights pertaining to the top 8 players during the London Finals in 2015.
Infosys is the Global Technology Services Partner for ATP World Tour and a Platinum Partner for the ATP World Tour.
- Build brand awareness for Infosys Limited
- Tap into the conversations on Twitter around London Finals of ATP World Tour and connect with tennis fans
- Have at least one verified handle from the tennis fraternity follow @Infosys
Social campaigns around sporting events are always interesting. Infosys provided key data insights to the ATP editorial team for sharing them with tennis fans during the matches.
Campaign #tag: #MoreATPwithInfosys
The insights were generated through Infosys Information Platform, the big-data and analytics solution from Infosys for getting actionable insights from structured, semi-structured and unstructured data. Each insight was turned into a Tweetpic that was tweeted out.
— Infosys (@Infosys) November 21, 2015
— Infosys (@Infosys) November 20, 2015
Some of the insights were turned into short 15-second videos that were tweeted out using the native video player on Twitter.
— Infosys (@Infosys) November 22, 2015
Being a real-time working scenario, the tweets were not scheduled and were sent out based on the course that each match took. Each tweet was promoted for short bursts of time during the respective matches, targeting the followers of the players of each match, across geographies.
The campaign ran for 7 days and the numbers really speak for themselves.
- 143 tweets were sent out
- Over 2.1 million impressions gathered
- More than 33,800 engagements across the globe
- Over 3400 profile clicks validated the campaign from a brand awareness point of view – these people wanted to know who Infosys was.
- Over 55,000 media views meant that a mix of Tweetpics and Twitter video helped us take those amazing insights to the fans
- Two verified handles from the tennis fraternity followed us:
- @theljubicic – he is Federer’s coach!
- @cilic_marin – one of the youngest players and an upcoming star
- All this was achieved with less that INR 100,000 being spent on promoted Tweets.
The right agency partner is extremely important. Identify your demographics during the campaign and alter it, in real time.Have a clear content strategy in place for any campaign. Content and context matter the most for success of a campaign. Spending money can get you quantity, precision targeting will get you quality.
Plan your content promotion strategy, it just requires taking a step back and visualizing the larger picture. Live-tweeting works extremely well to ‘own’ an event’s Twitter conversation stream.