1. In India, a tweet can land you in jail: Think and tweet especially when you are tagging an influential celebrity, in this case the son of a Minister of the ruling party, otherwise you may be behind bars. Read more here.
2. DisneyUTVDigital hires Paul Wrider as Director, Game Design: DisneyUTVDigital appoints Paul Joseph Wrider as Director – Game Design for its gaming business in the country. Wrider comes to DisneyUTV Digital with an extensive global experience of over ten years in the gaming industry that includes Facebook, Zynga, Storm8, etc. Read more here.
3. Non-resident Gujaratis turn to social media to update kin: Thousands of non-resident Gujaratis (NRGs) living along the east coast had a tough time communicating their position to friends and relatives back home. So, many chose to use social media for updating their kin. Read more here.
4. Priyanka Chopra fights for her right to repeat outfits: Priyanka and her stylist Ami Patel are running a campaign(#itscooltorepeat) on social media platforms to spread the message that it is cool to repeat costumes. Read more here.
5. Barista ropes in Rina Dhaka for a face-lift: Inspired by Rina Dhaka, the chain is calling the new menu and the collection Milano Collezion, referring to fashion capital Milan. The brand has also started a Facebook campaign. Read more here.