The week that just passed by gave us an opportunity to bring interesting news and exciting stories from Indian social media. I hope you find some time to go through a few of our interesting big stories, which we covered during the week.
1. #OperationBlueVirus From Cobrapost Tells Nothing New About The Underbelly Of Social Media: Cobrapost Exposes the Underbelly of Social Media: How IT Companies are Milking It to Destroy Reputations Online, for Money. We say it is nothing new to social media. Read more here.
2. What Brands Can Learn From Nokia NZ Twitter Fiasco: On what Indian brands can learn from the Nokia NZ Twitter fiasco when it tweeted ‘F*** youâ€™ to its followers,by comparing it with the recent Star Sports Twitter blooper. Read more here.
3. MTS India To Create First Ever Music Video With Instagram Photos At NH7, Share With #MakesMeHappy & #NH7MakesMeHappy: MTS India will create the first ever music video made with Instagram photos from people at the NH7 music festival. one can share with hashtags #MakesMeHappy & #NH7MakesMeHappy. Read more here.
4. NDTV Good Times Gets Younger, Adds #LiveYoung As Tagline: NDTV Good Times has revamped as a channel for the young, the new logo features a hashtag #LiveYoung in the tagline. Read more here.
5. The Review Monk Lets You Discover, Review, Rate And Share Movies: Review of The Review Monk, a site that aggregates film critic reviews for Indian movies and also serves as a platform for discovery, reviews, and sharing for fans of Indian cinema. Read more here.
6. Vodafone Indiaâ€™s #MadeFor Sharing TVC Spikes Up On YouTube, 460K+ Views In 12 Days: Impact of Vodafone Indiaâ€™s #MadeFor Sharing TVC featuring the story of Aditi who shares everything with her friends. Uploaded on YouTube, the views have grown to 464K+. Read more here.
7. Soumyadipta Banerjee From Bollywood Journalist Shares His Blogging Journey, Thoughts On Freedom Of Speech & Social Media: Interview with Soumyadipta Banerjee blogger and owner of popular Bollywood blog - Bollywood Journalist. The blogger shares his journey so far, thoughts on freedom of speech and how social media is helping. Read more here.
8. Anand Shah, Founder At Ignite Solutions Talks About Second Screen Market And Challenges [Video Interview -2]: Final part of the video interview with Anand Shah, founder At Ignite Solutions who talks about second screen market and challenges.. Read more here.