1. CogMat to handle Provogue’s social media mandate: The fashion brand will get into social media marketing for the first time and has appointed CogMat after reviewing a few other agencies. Read more here.
2. Ignitee wins digital mandate of Anchor Panasonic: The electrical product manufacturing company is making its first effort to create a presence on the digital and social media platforms. Read more here.
3. Shaheen back on Facebook, wants to ‘move around without fear’: TOI reports about Shaheen’s return on Facebook and how things are changing for her. Read more here.
4. Online shopping expands to include the “social” in social media: Even as a number of ecommerce sites are trying out ‘social commerce’, where users login with Facebook or Twitter accounts, a new bunch of startups are taking this a step further and creating sites where the ‘social’ is as important as the ‘commerce’. Read more here.
5. Times Internet launches Augmented Reality App Alive for iOS devices: Alive for TOI is launched as an AR (Augmented Reality) application for iOS devices that combines newspaper content with the internet. Read more here.