The Fourth edition of Lighthouse Insights (LI) digital marketing awards is live. The online award show along with the industry-favored eBook is delighted to honor your amazing work executed in the year 2017 (In our third edition more than 60 digital marketing case studies were submitted for shortlisting in our yearly digital marketing case study eBook.)
19th February, 2018 is the final date for submissions.
Online digital marketing awards for brands and agencies.
50 participating categories + 2 special awards category.
1 entry = 1 case study per category. Cost per entry INR 8,000/-.
More than two entries the cost is INR 6,000/-
Winners get LI awards.
Now here is all what you need to know to participate and stand a chance to feature in the winning list of LI Content Marketing Awards 2017:
Listed below are the 50 categories that a participant can apply for, along with 2 special categories. Click here to find the list of participating categories for the awards.
HOW TO SUBMIT
1. Email to connect[at]lighthouseinsights[dot]in the campaign details only in a Word document according to the below format:
– About the client
– About the agency
– Problem statement
– Identified objectives
– The Strategy/ execution
2. Do provide screenshots for the results achieved and relevant campaign images as separate attachments in the email.
3. If you have video case studies then provide us the YouTube link.
4. Make sure you submit your entries by 19th February, 2018 end of day.
1. One entry = 1 case study per category = INR 8,000/-
2. If you submit more than two entries, you get a discounted price of INR 6,000 per entry.
3. For bulk discount please connect with us at connect[at]lighthouseinsights[dot]in
3. Once your entry is accepted, LI team will get in touch on how payments would be processed. This would be ideally via cheque/online transfer.
1. Shortlisted case studies get published in Ebook.
2. Post evaluation, best deserving case studies from each category win LI trophies.
Winners will be judged by Lighthouse Insights team on these three primary parameters:
1. Submission of case studies:We give a lot of weightage to understanding the efforts participating agency/brand takes while submitting the case study. How good has the case study been explained while sticking to our format.
2. Case study category:We will take into consideration how aligned are the case studies to the categories they were submitted under.
3. Parameters for shortlisting:We will be rating the submitted case studies on parameters like – a. Business Objective, b. Strategy and how effective it was, and c. Matching results to objectives. Parameters like Innovation and Creativity will also be taken into consideration.
1. This is an online event and open for brands and agencies.
2. Entries need to be submitted only in Word doc format. Any other format will not be accepted.
3. Share relevant images as a separate attachment. Don’t include in the Word document.
4. Time frame for submitted work is for last 12 months.
For further queries you can reach out to me: connect[at]lighthouseinsights[dot]in/ +91 9503460626.