The third edition of Lighthouse Insights (LI) digital campaign awards is live. The online award show along with the industry favored eBook is delighted to honour your amazing work executed in the year 2016.
The second edition received over 70 case studies from 30 digital marketing agencies and brands. Nearly a month and a half later of reviewing, we rolled out the 43 best digital marketing case studies in India for 2015. (You can download your FREE eBook here after email signup.) Out of the 43 published, we chose 15 for the final list that deserved to be awarded.
Look what came in the mail! 😀 Woop Woop! Thanks @LHInsights! #AwardsMakeUsHappy #GoGustoRides pic.twitter.com/A6EpOLK4Fp
— Flyingcursor (@flyingcursor) March 9, 2022
The online award show is open for agencies and brands. Here is all what you need to participate and be in the winning list of LI Digital Campaign Awards 2017:
This year we have included 14 categories; as digital marketing objectives vary and this also enables us to bring forth the best Indian digital work.
1. Best Brand Building Case Study (B2C)
Awarding a B2C digital branding case study with an objective to build and enhance a brand’s image among its target audience.
2. Best Brand Building Case Study (B2B)
Awarding a B2B digital branding case study with an objective to build and enhance a brand’s image among its target audience.
3. Best Sales/Lead Generation Case Study
Awarding a digital case study with an objective to generate leads or directly sell a product or service.
4. Best Product Launch Case Study
Awarding a digital case study with an objective to launch a product or a service.
5. Best Social Cause Case Study
Awarding a social cause case study that used digital to build awareness, drive donations or promote social good.
6. Best Social Network Case Study
Awarding a digital case study that made best use of a social network or networks to engage fans, build loyalty, and tell brand stories across social platforms.
7. Best Tech Innovation Case Study
Awarding a digital case study that created innovation by integrating tech to engage fans and solve a brand problem.
8. Best Millennial Case Study
Awarding a digital case study that created innovation by reaching out to millennials in a fun and meaningful way to deliver a brand message and create loyalty.
9. Best Real Time Marketing Case Study
Awarding a digital case study that created innovation by integrating real time marketing to achieve brand objective.
10. Best Community Building Case Study
Awarding a digital case study that has worked over the years in nurturing a community of like-minded people to drive brand philosophy.
11. Best Influencer Case Study
Awarding a digital case study that used influencers to drive the brand message to its desired target audience and delivered results.
12. Best Event/Movie Marketing Case Study
Awarding a digital case study that drove innovation during an event or movie promotion.
13. Best Mobile Marketing Case Study
Awarding a digital case study that was driven via mobile to deliver a brand message.
14. Best Offline-Online Integrated Case Study
Awarding a digital case study that integrated offline and online innovation while delivering a brand message.
HOW TO SUBMIT
1. Email to connect[at]lighthouseinsights[dot]in the case study details only in a Word document according to the below format:
– About the client
– About the agency
– Problem statement
– Identified objectives
– The Strategy/ execution
2. Do provide screenshots for the results achieved and case study images as separate attachments in the email.
3. If you have video case studies then provide us the link.
4. Make sure you submit your entries by
10th February, 2017 28th February 2017 end of day.
1. One entry = 2 case studies of 2016 = INR 30,000 plus TDS (10%).
2. If you submit more than one entry, you get a discounted price of INR 25,000 plus TDS (10%) per entry.
3. Once your entry is accepted, LI team will get in touch on how payments would be processed. This would be ideally via cheque/online transfer.
1. One case study per entry submitted gets featured on LI, as per your choice. Our team will get in touch with you on which one you want featured at LI.
2. Post evaluation, the best case studies get featured in our yearly industry favored eBook.
3. Best deserving case studies from each category win LI trophies.
500+ downloads over the [email protected] 2015 #digitalmarketing case studies ebook https://t.co/n5w9ibwHFg pic.twitter.com/MkDAkHqdhw
— Prasant Naidu (@PrasantNaidu) February 15, 2022
1. This is an online event and open for brands and agencies.
2. Entries need to be submitted only in Word doc format. Any other format will not be accepted.
3. Share relevant images as a separate attachment. Don’t include in the Word document.
4. Time frame for submitted work is year 2016 only.
5. Multiple entries are allowed for the categories.
6. Submission fees remains fixed, we don’t get into negotiations.
For further queries you can reach out to me: +91 9503 460 626.