Earlier this year we successfully executed the third edition of Lighthouse Insights (LI) Digital Campaign Awards. Carrying forward our belief that good and interesting work needs to be recognized and celebrated, we launch the first edition of “LI Content Marketing Awards”, the online award show judged by the Lighthouse Insights team will be accepting digital content marketing work executed by brands and agencies in the last 12 months.
22nd September 2017 is the final date for submissions.
Online content marketing awards for brands and agencies.
16 participating categories + 2 special awards category.
1 entry = 1 case study per category. Cost per entry INR 20,000/-.
More than two entries get a discount.
Case study featured on LI for FREE.
Winners get LI awards.
Now here is all what you need to know to participate and stand a chance to feature in the winning list of LI Content Marketing Awards 2017:
Listed below are the 16 categories that a participant can apply for, along with 2 special categories.
1. Best Brand Building Campaign – B2C
Awarding the best B2C content marketing campaign with an objective to build and enhance a brand’s image among its target audience.
2. Best Brand Building Campaign – B2B
Awarding the best B2B content marketing campaign with an objective to build and enhance a brand’s image among its target audience.
3. Best Branded Content Site – B2C
Awarding the best B2C content marketing campaign with an objective to launch a product or engage consumers with the help of a blog, microsite, landing page, etc.
4. Best Branded Content Site – B2B
Awarding the best B2B content marketing campaign with an objective to launch a product or engage consumers with the help of a blog, microsite, landing page, etc.
5. Best Influencer Campaign
Awarding the best brand collaboration with influencers to drive the brand message to its desired target audience and achieve results.
6. Best Use of Native/Sponsored Campaign
Awarding the best use of native advertising or sponsored content across multiple platforms to promote a brand, product or service to consumers.
7. Best Branded Content Series
Awarding the best ongoing, long term branded content series by brand or an agency.
8. Most Innovative Use of Facebook
Honouring the innovative use of Facebook by a brand or agency using targeting technology and new platform features to promote a brand, product or service.
9. Most Innovative Use of Twitter
Honouring the innovative use of Twitter by a brand or agency using targeting technology and new platform features to promote a brand, product or service.
10. Most Innovative Use of Instagram
Honouring the innovative use of Instagram by a brand or agency using its creative storytelling and new platform features to promote a brand, product or service.
11. Most Innovative Use of Snapchat
Honouring the innovative content marketing campaign by brand or agency using Snapchat’s cool features to promote a brand, product or service.
12. Best Use of Video
Best use of video by a brand, agency to distribute, connect and communicate with an audience.
13. Best Use of Real Time Streaming
Best use of real time streaming video (Facebook Live or Periscope or other) by a brand, agency to connect and communicate with an audience.
14. Best Use of User Generated Content
Honouring the most innovative and effective use of content generated by fans for increasing brand awareness.
15. Best Use of Mobile Content
Awarding the best use content marketing that was driven via mobile to deliver a brand message.
16. Best Use of Social Cause Content Marketing
Awarding the best social cause initiative that used content marketing to build awareness, drive donations or promote social good.
* Best Content Marketing Agency
This is a special award where Lighthouse Insights will recognize one agency as the best content marketing agency.
* Best Content Marketing Brand
This is a special award where Lighthouse Insights will recognize one brand as the best content marketing brand.
HOW TO SUBMIT
1. Email to connect[at]lighthouseinsights[dot]in the campaign details only in a Word document according to the below format:
– About the client
– About the agency
– Problem statement
– Identified objectives
– The Strategy/ execution
2. Do provide screenshots for the results achieved and relevant campaign images as separate attachments in the email.
3. If you have video case studies then provide us the YouTube link.
4. Make sure you submit your entries by
4th September, 2017 end of day 15th September 2017 22nd September 2017 end of day.
1. One entry = 1 case study per category = INR 20,000/-
2. If you submit more than two entries, you get a discounted price of INR 15,000 per entry.
3. Once your entry is accepted, LI team will get in touch on how payments would be processed. This would be ideally via cheque/online transfer.
1. Submitted case study gets featured on LI for FREE.
2. Post evaluation, best deserving case studies from each category win LI trophies.
Winners will be judged by Lighthouse Insights team on these three primary parameters:
1. Submission of case studies: We give a lot of weightage to understanding the efforts participating agency/brand takes while submitting the case study. How good has the case study been explained while sticking to our format.
2. Case study category: We will take into consideration how aligned are the case studies to the categories they were submitted under.
3. Parameters for shortlisting: We will be rating the submitted case studies on parameters like – a. Business Objective, b. Strategy and how effective it was, and c. Matching results to objectives. Parameters like Innovation and Creativity will also be taken into consideration.
1. This is an online event and open for brands and agencies.
2. Entries need to be submitted only in Word doc format. Any other format will not be accepted.
3. Share relevant images as a separate attachment. Don’t include in the Word document.
4. Time frame for submitted work is for last 12 months.
For further queries you can reach out to me: [email protected]/ +91 9503460626.