Asian Paints is India’s leading paint company. Asian Paints operates in 16 countries and has 24 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 65 countries. The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942 Asian Paints manufactures wide range of paints for Decorative and Industrial use.
Donate A Wall, Delhi witnessed the first edition of St+art festival in Jan-Feb, 2014, when urban villages like Shahpur Jat and Hauz Khas Village became the focal point of the growing street art scene in the capital. The festival continued with its next edition aiming at creating larger iconic landmarks in public spaces in Delhi such as Lodhi Colony. After a successful run last year, the vibrant campaign #DonateAWall led by St+art India and Asian Paints is now gearing towards their next project in Kolkata.
Social Kinnect is one of India’s fastest growing Digital Marketing Agency, which prides itself for providing ‘result-driven digital marketing services’ to the country’s top brands such as, HDFC Ergo, Indiabulls Home Loans, L’Oreal Professional, fbb (Fashion at Big Bazaar), LODHA, Zee Studio, Star Gold, Everyuth, Asian Paints and PNB MetLife. Their range of digital services include Social Media Marketing, Digital Media Planning / Buying, Video Production, Search Engine Optimisation, Websites and Application Development among others.
- People don’t usually remove the time to beautify their homes/walls and don’t give art the importance it deserves.
- In their actively engaged lives, people forget to concentrate on art which can bring about a positive change in their lifestyle.
- To give a touch of art to not only Delhi but the entire country and make it a better place to live in.
- Build re-call for the brand with #DonateAWall series and build anticipation for the next city and series.
- To create awareness and increase sales through this campaign.
- To document the 3 donated walls and their transformation on videos and digitally promote the same.
- To spread the word about this initiative and make interesting content around it.
- To cover all the 3 stories about these winners and their inspiration behind their donation.
- Highlight Asian Paints as a brand that helped the project to turn this into a reality.
We created a micro site to call for entries – www.donateawall.com.
Participants had to fill in their basic details along with giving reasons as to why should they be chosen. After rigorous scanning and review, 3 entries were shortlisted who got their walls/house done up by St+Art artists.
This entire journey was video recorded.
A school straight out of a 5-year old's dreamy imagination! Sounds unreal? Check out the story of this school principal who donated a wall to spark creativity in the minds of the young ones. #DonateAWall with St+art India
Asian Paintsさんの投稿 2017年4月28日(金)
Art has the power to move every being! Watch the inspiring story of 3 generations of art lovers donate their wall to serve as an inspiration to children, adults and everyone who needs a little colour to uplift them!#DonateAWall with St+art India
โพสต์โดย Asian Paints บน 3 พฤษภาคม 2017
Phase II of the campaign was most critical where we wanted to close the loop and show the world the results of the campaign – The 3 Walls.
Teasers were made in order to create curiosity and engage with audience before the reveal of the videos.
We're eager to tell you magical stories of people's lives, through the walls of their beautiful homes! Are you ready…
Videos, Typo videos, Boomerang, GIFS were shared on various platforms about the projects that were successfully done.
Watch how Mr. Warsi transforms his school with the magic of Art!Send us your personal message for the school kids and we will help your word reach out to them!Check out the video to know the journey of this inspiring makeover – http://bit.ly/2p7bnda#DonateAWall with St+art India
โพสต์โดย Asian Paints บน 29 เมษายน 2017
For each story, an experiential Canvas was created, as that’s the best story telling format and gave a quick gist of the entire story, in an interesting way.
Canvas Ad: (to be viewed on mobile)
Watch Mrs. Sharma's interesting story that inspired many in her locality to make the vicinity more beautiful to every…
- Total Impressions: 4.4 Million
- Total Reach: 2.6 Million
- Video Views: 8 lac +
- Total Comments: 373
- Total Shares: 1.4 K
- Engagement Score: 191