1. Facebook Gives Page Admins Quick View Of Reach & Click Stats: Want a quick look at how your latest Facebook Page post is performing? Facebook is now displaying stats for reach and clicks on the Page and News Feed level.
2. Return Path Adds Send Time & Subject Line Optimization Tools To Its Email Marketing Platform: Return Path has rolled out a new version of its Email Optimization Suite that includes send time and subject line optimization capabilities, along with certification for specific email providers and an Executive Scorecard. According to the release, Return Path’s new send time optimization tool analyzes data to determine best times for sending marketing emails.
3. NBCUniversal Invests $200 Million in BuzzFeed: Less than a week after investing $200 million in digital media company Vox, NBCUniversal has coughed up another $200 million for an equity stake in digital powerhouse BuzzFeed.
4. Meltwater partners with Sprout Social: Meltwater has signed a new partnership with Sprout Social which will enable businesses to engage intelligently with their audience based on insights extracted from news and social.
5. The state of retail mobile apps in 5 charts: Retailers are facing a challenge when it comes to mastering mobile commerce. Consumers are spending more time on their smartphones and companies are seeing more mobile traffic than ever before, but people just aren’t downloading and using retail mobile apps. To test this hypothesis, RetailMeNot, a hub for digital coupons, commissioned a Forrester study to look at how smartphone users are engaging with retailers on their mobile devices.
6. Twitter promotes Rishi Jaitly to VP for Media, APAC and Middle East: Twitter is investing in its Media Partnerships function across the Asia Pacific and Middle East regions to accelerate its push for content partnerships across the news, politics, sports, TV and entertainment verticals. The company has promoted Rishi Jaitly to Vice President of Media for Asia Pacific and Middle East to lead the business strategy and build up the media partnerships function in these regions.
7. Fans Win in This Dunkin’ Donuts Contest When MLB Teams Score a Lot of Runs: Fans can step up to the plate for a chance to win prizes every Tuesday during Major League Baseball’s regular season thanks to an online contest developed by Hill Holliday for Dunkin’ Donuts.
8. Foursquare by the numbers: 60M registered users, 50M MAUs, and 75M tips to date: Foursquare chief executive Dennis Crowley revealed today that the company now has more than 60 million registered users — more than 50 million of whom use the app or site at least once a month.