1. Induslnd Bank goes ‘high street’ with video branch offering: Conceptualised by RK Swamy BBDO, the two TVCs use humour and slice-of-life situations to show that banking transactions can be done via a video call without visiting the branch. Read more here.
2. Digital wallet MobiKwik unveils new brand identity and logo: MobiKwik, mobile wallet company, has unveiled a new brand identity and logo. It recently released its new tagline: ‘Discover MobiKwik Wallet - The easiest way to pay!’ and a fresh logo which establishes MobiKwik’s brand identity. Read more here.
3. Believe Digital signs up with Aditya Music for global distribution of its regional content: Digital distribution company Believe Digital has signed up with India regional record label, Aditya Music India for distribution of its music catalogue across international digital platforms, including iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer and Pandora among others. Earlier this year, Believe Digital had signed up similar deals with Rajshri Entertainment and Saregama. Read more here.
4. Criteo unveils cross-device personalized marketing solution: Criteo , the performance advertising technology company, today announced the global availability of its cross-device advertising solution, which enables a single view of consumers’ shopping behaviour across all devices to deliver precise, personalized ads with accuracy and scale. Read more here.
5. Ad revenue boosting tool for web publishers AdPushup raises over $630K via LetsVenture: Delhi- and US-based AdPushup Inc., a startup that provides an A/B testing platform to enable web publishers and bloggers to create & test different ad placement, size and types to optimise their ad revenues, has secured $632,000 in funding from LetsVenture, an online platform that connects startups with accredited investors. Read more here.