1. Britannia Bourbon connects with youth through ‘Thoda Aur’ philosophy: McCann has worked on the insight that youth today like the concept of ‘Thoda Aur’ and the brand has changed the biscuit packaging to make it more vibrant, youthful. Read more here.
2. Adfactors PR acquires stake in Yorke Communications: Adfactors PR has made ‘a strategic investment’ in Bengaluru-based Yorke Communications, according to an official statement. Under the terms of agreement, Yorke Communications will continue to operate as an independent company, under the leadership of its co-founder Peter Yorke. Read more here.
3. ‘Thumb mein hai dum’, says Flipkart’s new campaign: The ‘Do Thumbthing’ campaign gives a creative twist to the e-commerce player’s mobile app, focusing on the shopper’s thumb as the central character. Read more here.
4. Maggi makes relationships fonder: Nestle’s brand Maggi has come up with a TVC-led campaign where it portrays a mother-daughter relationship. Read more here.
5. Disney India launches World Cup video game: Titled ‘ICC Pro Cricket 2015′, the PC game has cut-down versions available for smartphones and DTH platforms. Read more here.
6. Foodpanda.in acquires Just Eat India: Berlin-based Rocket Internet has further validated the potential of new-age start-ups in the country, with an Indian firm featuring in its string of global announcements related to investments and acquisitions, 10 to be precise, announced on Friday. The overall investment is estimated at more than $1 billion. Read more here.
7. Amazon Kindle gets authors to share their love for reading: The web films, created by Propoganda India, feature Indian authors Ashwin Sanghi and Amish Tripathi sharing their reading habits using a Kindle. Read more here.
8. JSW showcases ‘Will of Steel’ through the real ‘woman of steel’: The ad conceptualised by O&M captures Geeta Phogat’s real life journey of how she overcame societal norms, busted several myths and wrestled her way to success. Read more here.
9. Milton tells stories of intuitiveness & innovation in its first brand campaign: Milton from Hamilton Housewares has come out with their first brand campaign, ‘Kuch Naya Sochte Hain’, to highlight the brand’s philosophy of solving life’s problems through thoughtful innovations. Read more here.