1. How Mobile Advertising In India Is Going To Evolve In 2015: Lakshmipathy Bhat, Kunal Lagwankar, Jonathan Bill, Sachin Uppal, Anubhav Sonthalia, Abhimanyu Yadav take about how mobile advertising will evolve in 2015. Read more here.
2. How The MCN Industry In India Will Evolve In 2015: Radhakrishnan Ramachandran, Samir Bangara, Sameer Pitalwalla, Rajeshree Naik share their thoughts on how MCN space will evolve in 2015. Read more here.
3. How The Mobile Dating Industry In India Will Evolve In 2015: Sachin Bhatia, Josh Israel share their thoughts on how the mobile dating industry in India will evolve in 2015. Read more here.
4. How The Online Music Streaming Industry In India Will Evolve In 2015: Neeraj Roy, Snehal Shinde share their thoughts on how the online music streaming industry in India will evolve in 2015. Read more here.
5. #WeSupportPK Is Leading Against #BoycottPK On Twitter: Satire movie PK which makes fun of godmen in the society has found itself in a controversy. As a result #BoycottPK along with #WeSupportPK has been trending on Twitter. Read more here.
6. Twitter Mocks Rahul Gandhi For The Congress Election Result In Jharkhand And J&K: As Congress loses ground in Jharkhand And J&K, Twitter mocks party VP Rahul Gandhi for this loss. Read more here.
7. The Best “Women Empowerment” Themed Indian Ad Films Of 2014: In which we revisit 2014 ad films showcasing stronger, independent and progressive women that triggered debate on social media. Read more here.
8. This Is How Airtel Is Taking On Skype, Viber And Other VoIP Services: Bharti Airtel has decided to introduce differential pricing based on type of mobile Internet usage for VoIP services there by violating the principles of net neutrality. Read more here.
9. The 20 Coolest Social Media Campaigns Of Quarter 4 2014: The best social media campaigns reviewed at LI in the fourth quarter of 2014. Read more here.