1. Ola Cabs Wins Twitter With This Reply To A Customer Who Asked For A Hindu Driver: Ola Cabs wins Twitter with its reply when one of its customer asked for a Hindu driver as he was a Hindu. Read more here.
2. How Hungama Is Using Facebook Video For Paying Tribute To Music Composers Kalyanji-Anandji: After the success of its first video Hungama has launched the second part of Studio Diaries to pay homage to Kalyanji-Anandji by today’s singing stars exclusively on Facebook. Read more here.
3. When SnapDeal Proposed To FreeCharge On Twitter: With the SnapDeal-Freecharge acquisition news on, SnapDeal proposed to FreeCharge on Twitter raising the bar of ongoing brand conversations on the network. Read more here.
4. The 14 Most Endearing Long Ad Films Of Q1 2015: A compilation of the best long format Indian ad films of quarter 1, 2015. Read more here.
5. Sheran Mehra Talks About Why Chilli Paneer Is A Clutter Breaking & Innovative Campaign In BFSI: In conversation with Sheran Mehra, Head Group Strategic Marketing and Communication, DBS Bank India where she talks about the idea behind Chilli Paneer 2 and how the bank plans on taking it ahead. Read more here.
6. Amazon Rightly Captures Indian Consumer Behaviour In New Ad #AurDikhao: A look at Amazon India’s integrated marketing campaign ‘Aur Dikhao’ on the social media front, which has been about creating meaningful conversations and funny visuals. Read more here.
7. When Zomato Roasted Amazon India For #AurDikhao: Amazon India trolls Zomato for #AurDikhao on Twitter, but the brand gets roasted back by Zomato for its over enthusiastic jibe. Read more here.
8. Why The Great Selfie Challenge By MTV Is Not Just Another Selfie-Riding Digital Wave: Youth brand MTV’s The Great Selfie Challenge seems to have found the right mix of adventure and selfie madness for the channel’s new digital show. Read more here.
9. 10 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read About: 10 global digital marketing campaigns which include Lane Bryant swipe at Victoria’s Secret, Mountain Dew Turns Tweets Into Online Ads, Chevrolet, Isobar’s ‘CoDriver’ challenges. Read more here.