1. #AmazonCart - Add Products Now From Twitter Buy Later, Amazon India’s New Feature: #AmazonCart is Amazon India’s new feature that allows users to add products to shopping cart from Twitter and shop later. Read more here.
2. From Death Bed To Inspiring People For A Better Society – A Real Life Hero’s Journey So Far: Interview with Abhishek Suryawanshi, a young lad from Pune who is the founder at Wikipedia Pune, TEDxPune and is inspiring people to live a better life. Read more here.
3. Twitter App Install & Engagement Ads - Does it deliver? - Deepak Abbot: Twitter recently launched app install ads. Deepak Abbot shares his experience on how effective are the new ads from Twitter while being compared to Facebook. Read more here.
4. The Review Monk Android App - Neat & Simple To Use: Our review of the movie aggregation and discovery app, The Review Monk Android app. Read more here.
5. Your Brand May NOT Have “Community” Potential - Accept That! - Sanjay Mehta: Article from Sanjay Mehta - Joint CEO at Social Wavelength where he discusses with examples on how brands should look at community building on social media. Read more here.
6. NatGeo India Creates Social Buzz For New Show ‘Science Of Stupid’ With Illustrations, Comic Strips & The Stupid-O-Meter Challenge: For ‘Science of Stupid promotions, NatGeo India has created a series of engaging activities along with Flying Cursor, using illustrations, comic strips and the stupid-o-meter challenge on Facebook. Read more here.
7. How Clean and Clear Engages Teenagers In The Besties Video Campaign: J&J skincare brand Clean and Clear has launched the Besties video campaign that targets teenagers and their besties with stories dealing with teenager problems. Read more here.
8. Pune Traffic Police App - An Excellent Feature Rich App Every Puneite Must Have: Android App review of Pune Traffic Police App, a very useful app for all Puneites. Read more here.