1. 25 Interesting Visuals Shared By Brands On Holi: During this Holi brands stick to sharing creative GIFs to engage with fans on social media. Read more here.
2. Indian Brands Join In Twitter’s 10th Birthday Celebrations: Twitter turned ten today and it’s been a day long celebration with Indian brands tweeting birthday messages in appealing visuals, gifs and more. Read more here.
3. Why Whisper’s #OwnThose5Days Is Just Another Women Empowerment Themed Campaign: #OwnThose5Days is taking the brand story forward on an altogether new script; the central message isn’t about busting period taboos anymore, but making menstruating women feel confident. Read more here.
4. Why Bournvita’s New ‘Tayyari Har Exam Ki’ Ad Is Going To Be Loved By Students: A meaningful, memorable ad from a malt drink brand, for once, there is a strong message for parents weaved seamlessly within a creative product sell. Read more here.
5. The Good, The Bad And The Meh Of SBI Print Ad Celebrating 5M Facebook Followers: Celebrating Facebook fan milestones was a thing of the past, but running print ads for the same is new and it isn’t completely bad for State Bank of India. Read more here.
6. Coca Cola India’s ‘Taste The Feeling’ Gets A Desi Twist With Sidharth Malhotra: The India ad is a frame-by-frame recreation of the global one, except for a pair of autorickshaws instead of trucks outside the supermarket. There’s no room for local improvisation. Read more here.
7. 8 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Global digital campaigns – Apple Timer for Cookie Monster, Dell Future Ready campaign, Expedia Dream Adventures campaign, Always Girl Emojis campaign and more. Read more here.
8. 9 Major Updates From Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & Tumblr: Major news from social networks – Snapchat is buying Bitstrips, Twitter jumping into Stickers, Facebook Audience Network partners MoPub, Yahoo Facebook ads, and more. Read more here.