1. Interesting Visuals Shared By Brands On #WorldTelecommunicationsDay: A curated list of interesting visuals shared by brands on the occasion of World Telecommunications Day. Read more here.
2. Gyan Gupta Reveals The Facebook Video Content Strategy Of Dainik Bhaskar: The number 2 news website in the country, and the number 1 Hindi news website, Dainik Bhaskar has been focusing on Hindi content and digital to boost its user engagement. Read more here.
3. How Innovatively Are Indian Publishers Bringing The #Cannes2016 To Their Digital Users: Lighthouse Insights analyzes the Cannes 2016 coverage by leading Indian publishers, and their digital innovations to connect with the new digital audience. Read more here.
4. TVS Motors Salutes The Behind-The-Scenes Faces Of Cricket In New Digital Film: The two-wheeler brand has rolled out a tribute film featuring a cricket bat maker, a cricket statistician, an accu-masseur and a cricket coach sharing snippets from their life experiences. Read more here.
5. Vir Das Takes On Sexist Ads In New Commercial For #HERespect: HE Respect, HE’s new deodorant variant gets Vir Das to make hilarious jibes at sexist ads, while positioning the new product as ‘deo for men who respect women’. Read more here.
6. KFC #PlateOfHope To Fight Hunger In India By Providing Meals To Underprivileged Kids: The digital platform lets users create a ‘Plate of Hope’ with personalized messages, for every plate created, KFC will feed a hungry child. Read more here.
7. 13 Major Updates From Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest, LinkedIn, & Snapchat: Social network news - LinkedIn resets passwords on millions, Pinterest’s first ever TV ad, Facebook launches interactive map for Live Video, Allo Google’s messaging app, and more. Read more here.
8. 14 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Global digital campaigns of the week - #HouseGoals Instagram, McWhopper for Peace Day, Hulu In The Know, and more. Read more here.