1. Cathay Pacific Asks What Is #LifeWellTravelled in First Major Digital Push: The airline is using social media and native advertising to learn more about the digital engagement of its customers in a global campaign being rolled out from Hong Kong. Read more here.
2. Lacoste Uses Instagram, Vine & Interactive Mobile App To Introduce New Tennis Racket, Fashion Line: The fashion brand shows off its new tennis-inspired line with a social media campaign and content marketing initiative. Read more here.
3. Canon Wants to See the Movie Trailer for Your Life Story: The camera maker and Grey in New York launch Project Imagination: The Trailer contest, which encourages consumers to submit 60-second film trailers—essentially vignettes about their lives— through April 29. This is the third year of the campaign, which has added an online editing tool that lets consumers customize their videos with voiceovers, music and titles. Read more here.
4. Michael Kors joins Snapchat for New York Fashion Week: Michael Kors partnered with Snapchat for New York Fashion Week, giving younger fans access to behind-the-scenes moments at shows. Read more here.
5. Topshop taps into real-time Twitter so customers can shop London Fashion Week trends: Topshop is to step up its digital innovation around London Fashion Week by giving its customers the chance to shop for key trends from the event, based on real-time tweets. Read more here.
6. Heineken kicks off #ChampionTheMatch social activity as Champions League hots up: Heineken has followed up last year’s #ShareTheSofa campaign with a new online platform encouraging people share their match day rituals using the #ChampionTheMatch hashtag. Read more here.
7. Dove steps in on negative comments during The Oscars: As part of its new social media campaign #SpeakBeautiful, Twitter and Dove will encourage women to turn ugly tweets into beautiful ones using new technology that uses Twitter data to identify negative social media conversations about beauty and body image. Read more here.