1. The reader is not interested in the story: The internet is an opportunity for journalists to prove the media‚Äôs marketing gurus wrong. Read more here.
2. Small town boys from Kerala bootstrap ‚Äėproduct‚Äô by making apps around Malayalam movies: Story of three Kerela boys on how they are building Mobio Global - it allows websites to send push notifications to desktop, mobile and other devices. Read more here.
3. India On The Verge Of A Tech ‘Gold Rush‚Äô: The technology industry‚Äôs new Bay Area hub may be pretty far from San Francisco. The Bay of Bengal is shaping up to be the next hot startup market. Read more here.
4. With GroupM Buy, New HuffPost India Starts Out in the Black: The Huffington Post‚Äôs new site for India — which went live Monday — will break even in its first year thanks to an upfront deal with media-buying conglomerate GroupM, said Jimmy Maymann, CEO of Huffington Post Media Group. Read more here.
5. Hirers turn to Facebook, Twitter to monitor prospective employees: The story talks about how companies are monitoring prospective employess online behaviour on social media sites. Radical views on various subjects and negative comments about previous employers are costing employees their new job. Read more here.