1. How Brands can use Content: The rise of online means brands need to reach out to consumers using different forms of communication. Content is one of them. Read more here.
2. 7 questions and answers that’ll reveal the story behind ScoopWhoop: The article at YS is about the startup journey of ScoopWhoop, an Indian listing content site similar to BuzzFeed. Read more here.
3. Discounting agency fees for fetching business not a long-term plan: The article from ET looks at one of the routine affairs of agencies quoting lower price to cut the competition and get work done. But results are from average to bad work. Read more here.
4. How BharatMatrimony is helping users make the right choice: The article at YS looks at how BharatMatrimony’s mobile app is helping couples who are looking to tie knot and are looking for a in-depth matchmaking analysis. Read more here.
5. Your mobile recharge now comes with burger and fries, thanks to this Mumbai startup: A Mumbai-based startup is trying to make paying phone bills a profitable exercise for telecom consumers. Each time a customer uses Freecharge.in to pay a phone bill, or buys a prepaid talk time card, the startup offers discount coupons of the same value from fast food outlets, shopping websites or movie theaters. Read more here.