Strontium Technology India Launches Diwali Facebook Contest
|August 2, 2021||Posted by Prasant under SMUpdate|
India is a land of festivals and this part of the year kicks off the real festivities across India. From Ganesh Chaturthi, Dushera to Diwali, Ramzan Id and Christmas, a long list of love and happiness is ensured by swiping long credit card bills. Brands are aware that festivals also mean a lot of business. However, this season the festivities will also don the social media outfit and brands will have to think different. Strontium Technology, Singapore’s No. 1 PC memory maker has recently launched its USB Flash Drive Design Contest on its Facebook Fanpage to celebrate this Diwali with its valuable customers.
How can you participate?
- Like the Strontium Technology India page and click on the Diwali Contest tab.
- Click on the Submit entry option that you would find on the ‘Design-a-Diwali’ Page.
- To submit entries select one of the desired pendrive that you would like to design for. Download the template if you wish to design in your way or you can use the designing options provided on the page.
- Once you are done, you can upload your image file that should be less than 2MB and save it by submitting your required details.
- There are two rounds of judging which would be based on 50% votes and 50% creativity. So hurry up, since the cut off time for first round is 15 Sept, 2011 and for the second round, it is 24 Oct, 2011. If you are lucky for the first round, then your design could be a Featured Diwali Prize. The second round rewards the two most voted designs under the most popular prize award. There are prizes for Creative and special designs. So light up this Diwali with some creativity.
- The prizes awarded are cool like the concept of the contest. For more details about the prizes, you can check here. However there is a prize for one lucky voter too. So appreciating designs can also get you a cool hamper.
Facebook contests are not a new thing by brands to attract customers and engage on the fan page. However Strontium has made the right move and the timing is great too. The creativity aspect of keeping in line the brand message will really help to grow it on Facebook as expressed by Mr. Ajay Kogta, Country Manager, India Sub-continent, Strontium Technology,
“Strontium is one of the leading memory and flash products suppliers in India. We want to actively engage our customers in exciting and new ways to maintain brand awareness and brand loyalty. In view of Diwali, one of the most celebrated festivals in India, Strontium wants to give its customers more reasons to celebrate on this special occasion with their loved ones. We would like to give every user a lot more with our products and to make the Facebook contest more exciting; Strontium is giving away exciting, useful and few special prizes which will definitely bring smile and happiness to the lucky winners”.
82 designs have already been submitted in the Gallery section which is a clear indication of engagement from fans. We find it a cool way of engaging with fans and in the coming days, we are sure to see more such brand engagement in line with the Indian festivals.