Cinnamon Stays, An Amazing Engagement On Social Media
|August 10, 2021||Posted by Prasant under Hotel|
They say ‘what’s in a name?’ but I feel it’s the first thing that you hear so it better have an impact. Don’t you think when you hear the name ‘Cinnamon Stays’, you feel as if it has lived up to it? Cinnamon Stays is one of the best bed and breakfast located in Gurgaon. A service that has been rated to be number one in Gurgaon among 83 properties by Trip Advisor is not a small achievement. With an interesting business model, Cinnamon Stays started by Manish Sinha and Shilpi Singh is also trying to flex its arms in Social Media.
Cinnamon Stays has created flourishing communities on Facebook and Twitter. It also has a blog but not an active one. However we would be really glad if Cinnamon Stays revives its blog as its digital asset. Brainstorming ideas to revive the blog can be found here. Have a look and give us a shout if you need any further help.
Social Media Presence
Facebook: A Facebook account that boasts of five thousand people liking it definitely needs a pat on its back. The amazing part is that Cinnamon Stays is not just sitting and counting its fans but it is also talking and taking the relationship building to its next level.
Has an interesting landing page but can we make it colorful like your rooms. Great that you have used a free app but less of text could add more glitter to landing page.
- Comprehensive info and a justified use of the Info tab is what is required by fans and you guys have got that right.
- Review for a service company is necessary to spread the word. Cinnamon Stays has done a cool job by embedding the Reviews app. Nonetheless, appreciating the reviews can build more engagement too.
- Brilliant use of Videos. We love the creativity and for people who are building their brand on Facebook this is something to look out for and learn.
- Wall is a delight to see. The updates are informative, wonderful and obviously being appreciated by the community. This is an ideal wall that brands/startups/SME needs to have on Facebook.
Facebook has been a forte for Cinnamon Stays and our advice would be to be more frequent, use the discussion apps and build more real time engagement with fans. Guys, you have five thousand fans, it’s time to wake them up.
Twitter: Cinnamon Stays has mastered the art of one forty characters too. Nearly two thousand followers and a Klout score of forty makes it perfect for higher achievements on Twitter.
- Twitter handle is justified and the bio has all the relevant information with a link guiding to their website.
- Links are informative that are being shared with community.
- Community engagement one of the essentials of Twitter Marketing for brands is right there on Cinnamon Space Twitter account.
Twitter needs a bit of polishing like the Facebook fan page.
- The background image of Twitter page is empty right now. Make it similar to the brand image that you are carrying on Facebook.
- Twitter needs a more active engagement than Facebook. So an active presence would really benefit.
- Links that are being shared should be more informative and resourceful. If this increases, then it will be appreciated by community too.
- You have two thousand fans, time to streamline them. You can try and use Manageflitter to remove all those inactive and dead Twitter accounts.
- Talking to fans on a regular basis is a must. It doesn’t have to be always about your service but a small hello will always be welcome. Twitter is about being real with your followers.
Cinnamon Stays is having an amazing social media presence and stands as a case study for SME and startups. We wish Cinnamon Stays all the very best and we believe that they will keep their genuine social media efforts growing like they are growing their business.