Here’s a quick list of the best digital marketing stories from the week gone by. A quick reminder LI B2B Digital Campaign Awards 2015 launched recently is still open for entries.
1. 21 Awesome Republic Day Creative Visuals, GIFs & Videos Shared By Brands: A curated list of the coolest creative visuals and GIF’s shared by brands on the occasion of 67th Republic Day. Read more here.
2. 10 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Weeks best global digital campaigns – #WomenNotObjects campaign, #EveryDropCounts,Coca Cola Taste The Feeling, The Economist on Line app, and more. Read more here.
3. 11 Major Updates From Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter & Google: Major social network news – Facebook now seeing 100 Million hours of video watched daily, marketers can’t target ads to Twitter VIPs, Google Takes On Twitter by integrating real-time responses and more. Read more here.
4. Why Ekalavya Bhattacharya Is A Prized Catch For ALT Digital Media: Ekalavya Bhattacharya, Chief Strategy Officer at ALT Digital Media talks about his 5 years with MTV India, his reason to join ALT Digital and the challenges. Read more here.
5. 3 Key Trends That Will Drive The Indian Digital Content Consumption – EY Report: Multiple content formats, digital gaming, Omniplatform content consumption, changing face of rural consumers, among others are the key trends listed in EY’s report on Future of digital consumption in India. Read more here.
Expert Guest Posts
6. With Facebook Joining Nielsen’s Twitter TV Ratings Can They Be More Social: Facebook is joining Nielsen Twitter TV Ratings, Venke Sharma explores whether the social networking giant has emerged as the companion medium for television viewers. Read more here.
7. 2016 Top 10 Trends For Digital Agency Ecosystem – Deepankar Kapoor: Emergence of digital marketing courses, no improvement in pay scales, shorter turnaround time for pitches and more trends will be observed in digital agency ecosystem in 2016, says Deepankar Kapoor. Read more here.
8. How These 5 Brands Could Have Scored With Realtime Doomsday Marketing: What if planet Earth had 3 minutes left? Devaashish S. Savant picks his marketing brain to create real time ads for doomsday. A missed opportunity by brands! Read more here.
2015 Campaign Award Submissions
9. How Hansa Cequity’s #StoreAlone Campaign For Westside Saw A 29% Rise In End Of Season Sales: Case study by Hansa Cequity for Westside wherein communication was targeted to different set of audiences using Facebook’s power-targeting tool, to achieve a considerable increase this sale season. Read more here.
10. How Interface Communications’ #PlayWithOreo Helped Oreo Woo Teens And Increase Sales By 6%: Case study by Interface Communications for Oreo in which the agency took a phased approach to help the cookie brand shed off its kiddy image and become more relevant to teens and young adults. Read more here.
11. How Experience Commerce Achieved 1.4M Screen Views & 6 Minutes Avg Stay Time For Ride Along With MRF App: Case study by Experience Commerce for MRF Tyres, Global Partner for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, in which an app played the central role of engaging fans with polls, trivia, score updates, memes, quizzes during live matches. Read more here.
12. How The Glitch Achieved High Engagement Rates For PUMA During The World Cup With #SillyPoint: Case study by the Glitch for PUMA in which the agency brought alive the World cup through the brand’s perspective, while also generating higher engagement rates. Read more here.
13. How Digitas LBi’s Digital Induction Of The Frooti Life Led To 32.2M Impressions: Case study by DigitasLBi for Frooti in which the agency leveraged digital to bring alive the new brand proposition of ‘The Frooti Life’, with realtime & relevant responses. Read more here.
14. How Big I Tuna Won Hearts For Kokuyo Camlin With Its Real Time Marketing Stunt: Case study by Big I Tuna for Kokuyo Camlin in which the agency harnessed the social media buzz created by Google’s new logo, with its quick video response mimicking the crayon doodling. Read more here.
15. How Trivone’s Humorous Content Strategy For Star Plus Ensured A Healthy Launch For Sumit Sambhal Lega: Case study by Trivone for the launch of the Indian adaptation of ‘Everybody loves Raymond’ – Sumit Sambhaal Lega on Star Plus, where the agency made extensive use of content marketing to build buzz. Read more here.
16. How Prodigitz Media’s #LIVThisDiwali For Sony LIV Created Engagement Via Facebook App: Case study by Prodigitz Media for Sony LIV in which the agency lent a social angle to its exclusive Diwali movie by building a Facebook app for fans to send personalized greetings. Read more here.
17. How Skarma’s #RomedyTrail India’s Tastiest Social Media Driven Race For Romedy Now Generated Over 46M Impressions: Case study by Skarma for Romedy Now, in which the agency hosted a multi-city digitally driven race that blended travel, food and social media, the core elements of Chef – the movie being promoted. Read more here.
18. How The Glitch’s Real Time Marketing For Mirinda Helped Reach Out To 10.9M & Reaffirm Its Pagalpanti: Case study by The Glitch for Mirinda in which the agency made storytellers out of fans, created a video of user stories in real time, all to bring alive the brand’s core proposition of ‘Pagalpanti’. Read more here.