1. How Paper Boat Is Building Its Brand One Story At A Time On Instagram: The Paper Boat Instagram page is a treat to the eyes with its combination of cute doodles, two lovely puppies, little visual stories and childhood memories.
2. Why TaxiForSure Has Invested On Twitter Videos For #MadnessForCricket: TaxiForSure’s #MadnessForCricket campaign with Gautam Bhimani challenges fans around cricket. The article also looks at why it has invested on Twitter videos.
3. Maggi’s Poor Online Reputation Management After MSG Controversy, Could Badly Affect Its Sales In India: After the news asking for a ban on Maggi noodles because of MSG and lead spreads on social media, the brand starts sending standard responses to all sharing the news. And that’s all it has in the name of ORM.
4. How Coke Missed On Digital Storytelling For #OpenHappiness In India While Pepsi Scored With #CrashThePepsiIPL: Coke has launched another TVC with Alia and Siddharth as part of #OpenHappiness, however it has ignored digital once again while Pepsi is making waves with #CrashThePepsiIPL.
5. How Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Leveraged Content Marketing Meaningfully To Build Awareness For Its New Schemes During Tax Season: Case study of Bajaj Allianz ‘Defeat the Tax monster’ where the insurance brand created a Tax monster’ character for educating followers about ways of saving tax, while creating awareness for its new schemes.
6. Rupa Frontline Fails To Amplify The Latest Ranveer Singh TVC On Social Media: Rupa Frontline’s new TVC starring Ranveer Singh is being promoted by the actor himself via his social media clout. The innerwear brand is too busy with IPL8 updates.
7. #WhereDoYouWantToGo: VIP Wants Consumers To Explore But Hardly Explores Digital: VIP Industries has rolled out its latest campaign ‘Where do you want to go’ featuring a blind girl in its TVC who wants to travel the world, however the extension on digital is a lacklustre one.
8. With Real Stories Johnson Tiles’ #RedRampProject Creates Awareness For Disable-Friendly Public Places: Bath tile maker, Johnson Tiles has launched the ‘Red Ramp Project‘ to trigger a national debate on making India disable-friendly. The campaign is powered by a website, a film and inspiring stories of the disabled.
9. When FreeCharge Employees Read Negative Reviews Out Loud: Online mobile recharge platform, FreeCharge has rolled out a new video to tell people it takes customer feedback seriously. The brand’s employees read out negative user reviews.
10. #KFDubsmash: Kingfisher Gets Fans To Create The Quirkiest ‘Oo la la la leo’ Dubsmash Videos: King of Good Times, Kingfisher has rolled out a Dubsmash campaign to celebrate the Good Times, by getting fans to dubsmash to the Kingfisher jingle.
11. Inside The IPL8 Video Strategy Of SunRisers Hyderabad: A look at how SunRisers Hyderabad has invested on videos - a Facebook web series called ‘ask me anything’ with cricket players, and Instagram practice session videos.
12. The Newly Launched Hootsuite Ads Lets Anyone Create High-Performing Facebook Ads: Hootsuite rolls out Facebook ads - a free feature that suggests the best Facebook posts to promote and automatically optimizes campaigns.
13. What Pinterest’s Cinematic Pins And New Ad Pricing Means To Marketers: Pinterest has launched its own video ads called Cinematic Pins along with better audience targeting, new ad pricing and Pin Factory to design best possible Pins.
14. With TrueView Google Is Launching Shoppable Ads On YouTube Pre-Rolls: Google is launching shoppable ads on YouTube that will allow users to purchase products they see advertised straight from pre-roll ads on their favorite videos.
15. Why Advertisers Should Be Excited About Twitter’s Global Roll Out Of Objective Based Ads: Twitter rolls out Objective Based Ads globally so that advertisers optimize campaigns, and pay for the actions that are aligned with their marketing objectives.
16. [Report] Indians Follow Brands On Social Media For Brand News, Discounts & Better Customer Service: Waggener Edstrom Communication released Content Matters, their Asia-Pacific study on the business impact of content marketing. We look at the findings for India.
17. 7 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read About: Best of the global digital marketing campaigns from last week.