1. Renault Lodgy Customer Stories - Video Storytelling Done Right: Renault India has released a set of three videos on YouTube that show how customers are happy with its latest launch Lodgy for its features and comfort.
2. The Sweetest Friendship Day Videos By Indian Brands: A collection of Friendship Day videos of 2015 by Indian brands.
3. 20 Most Interesting Visual Tributes To Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam By Indian brands: A collection of some of the most interesting visual tributes to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam by Indian brands.
4. #WhatsYourPalette : Tanishq Streams An Interactive Live Painting For The Launch Of The Palette: For the launch of The Palette, a ring whcih can hold gemstones in 36 colours, Tanishq rolled out WhatsYourPalette. Users could tweet their favourite colours and see an artist painting with it, through livestreaming.
5. 6 Cause Marketing Campaigns That Did Well On Social Media: On the best Indian social media cause marketing campaigns that helped in brand building and took up a social cause, along with its fans.
6. Indian Brands That Impressed Us With Real-Time Marketing: Looking at Indian brands like Amul, Zomato, Flipkart and others that have leveraged their content strategy to bring about real-time engagement.
7. 11 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Weeks best global digital marketing campaigns that include NFL Ads Fantasy Football, KFC’s new digital chicken bucket, AT&T Close To Home, Old Navy’s #unlimited.
8. What Lies Ahead For Namrata Balwani As Digital Head At OgilvyOne Delhi: Namrata Balwani, SVP, Delhi Head, OgilvyOne Worldwide talks about leaving Media2Win, challenges at OgilvyOne Delhi and the road ahead in digital marketing.
9. What Lies Ahead Navin Kansal As NCD, Indigo Consulting: Navin Kansal talks about his new move to Indigo Consulting as a NCD, job responsibilities and the road ahead.
10. 4 Ways In Which Twitter Is Taking On YouTube & Facebook In The Video Space: With Facebook& YouTube fighting at the top to grab a bigger pie in the video space, Twitter isn’t behind, listed here are 4 ways in which Twitter is competing.
11. Google+ Gets Rid Of Annoying Features And Prepares For Its Slow Death: Google+ will no longer be the identity in all Google products. The article talks about how Google+ isn’t dead but is only getting rid of all its annoying features.
12. 7 Key Takeaways From Facebook’s Positive Q2 2015 Earnings Report: Facebook has revealed Q2 2015 Earnings Report, here are 7 takeaways which includes mobile driving growth and revenue, virtual reality future of Facebook, and more.
13. 4 Key Takeaways From LinkedIn’s Q2 2015 Earnings Report: LinkedIn announced that it hits 380 million members and $71M profit, $712M in revenue in Q2 2015. Listed here are 4 key takeaways from Q2 2015 earnings report.
14. 3 Key Takeaways from Twitter’s Strong Q2 2015 Earnings: Twitter reported a strong Q2 2015 earnings report. Here are three major takeaways from the Q2 2015 earnings call.
15. 10 Major Updates By Facebook, Twitter, Google+ & Snapchat From This Week: Major updates of the week from social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Snapchat.
16. 5 Charts That Prove App Model Is The Way Forward For Ecommerce In India: Report by Nielsen Informate Mobile Insights state that app model is the way forward for eCommerce in India in 2015.
17. 11 Charts That Define B2B Content Marketing Trends, Benchmarks & Budgets In 2015: The article shares 11 primary charts from the B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends—North America report by Content Marketing Institute.