1. Chemical Brothers Wide Open: British electronic music band The Chemical Brothers has launched a music video for “Wide Open”, featuring the dancing of professional dancer Sonoya Mizuno and a vocal track by Beck. Visual effects produced at the Mill make it possible for Mizuno to gradually turn into a fully 3D printed structure.
2. Here Are Nine Brands That Advertised On Snapchat For The Super Bowl: While Facebook and Twitter might still get most of the attention for the volume of social ads run around the Super Bowl, marketers took to Snapchat in their own unique ways for this year’s game, with big-name advertisers making the most of every feature that Snapchat has to sell.as she dances around the studio, mixing mechanical and organic.
3. Bud Light Party: Anheuser Busch is running “Bud Light Party”, an integrated advertising campaign timed for launch in the lead up to the 50th Super Bowl and in anticipation of the 2016 USA Presidential elections.
4. Michelob Breathe: Michelob ULTRA is presented as the beer brewed for those who go the extra mile in “Breathe”, a commercial launched during the 2016 Super Bowl. “Breathe” highlights the many ways that Michelob ULTRA drinkers put in the effort to live an active, balanced life. The commercial is designed to promote the idea that enjoying a beer socially and living an active life don’t need to be mutually exclusive.
5. USA Network’s ‘Suits’ uses Instagram to let fans unlock new episodes: On January 27th, drama series “Suits” returned to USA Network for the second half of its fifth season (and tonight there is a new episode). Following the episode, USA Network gives fans the opportunity to get an advanced sneak peek at the next episode. However, to access the exclusive clip fans first have to ‘Gather The Evidence’ that the channel has hidden on the official “Suits” Instagram account over the past few weeks in order to get the code word they need to unlock it.
6. Ford Is Preparing for the Post-Car Ownership Era With Its New Mobile Service: Many millennials are eschewing car ownership, and Ford is offering a solution. Seeking to be both an auto and mobility company, Ford will launch a new mobile service in April to aid in transportation needs, regardless of whether you own one of its vehicles.
7. Coca Cola Hulk vs Ant Man: Coca-Cola has partnered with Marvel to launch a Super Bowl commercial featuring two super heroes: The Incredible Hulk and Ant-Man. Ant-Man, voiced by actor Paul Rudd, is caught snatching the last Coca-Cola Mini Can from the fridge in Dr. Bruce Banner’s lab.
8. ‘PuppyMonkeyBaby’ Is Super Bowl Champ for Share of Voice: Mtn Dew’s weird “PuppyMonkeyBaby” ad in Super Bowl 50 was controversial in some quarters, but it is beating all rivals in a measure combining earned views and social actions, according to iSpot.tv.
9. Jeep’s ‘Portraits’ Wins Super Clio for Best Ad of the Big Game: Today, the minute-long spot for the Fiat Chrysler nameplate created by Iris Worldwide in New York, took home the second-annual Super Clio prize honoring the best ad to run during the Big Game.
10. YouTube’s Top 10 Super Bowl 50 Ads: Hyundai Proved It Was The Brand To Beat: If you’re going by YouTube video views, Hyundai was the Super Bowl brand to beat last night, with the car maker taking three of the top ten spots on YouTube’s list the of most-watched Super Bowl 50 ads.
11. Here Are the Ads That Won The Super Bowl on Facebook: The automaker aired four Super Bowl ads. “The Chase” came out on top on Facebook, garnering more than 14 million views Sunday night, according to Pixability. Helen Mirren’s anti-drunk driving spot for Budweiser was right behind it with more than 13 million views but was the most-shared commercial on Facebook with more than 81,000 shares.
12. The 5 Worst Ads of Super Bowl 50: There are certainly some flat-out stinkers in the list below. (Some advertisers thought this was the Super Bowel.) But in some ways, the night’s very worst commercials were ones that you expected more from—those featuring much buzzed-about celebrities, in particular.
13. Snapchat Runs Its First App-Install Ad, and It’s for Mobile Game Cookie Jam: Today, a short video ad promoting SGN’s mobile game Cookie Jam is running within iHeartRadio’s Discover channel—the app’s hub of daily content from publishers. The promo is a shorter version of a 30-second commercial Cookie Jam created in September with actor Ken Jeong, who plays a giant cookie.
14. Instagram debuts first-ever scripted series, to be broadcast daily in 28 episodes: Instagram is hoping users will follow its first attempt at creating an original series for its platform. Shield 5 is a 28-part thriller that will be broadcast daily during the month of February on its very own Instagram page.
15. Watch how Microsoft plans to change the Super Bowl with HoloLens and augmented reality: The Windows company released a promotional video today that reveals its vision for how the HoloLens AR head-mounted display might expand the way people enjoy content like professional football.
16. Check Out Gatorade’s Super Bowl Snapchat Ad With Serena Williams: The Gatorade dunk—or “shower” or “bath,” depending on the TV announcer—is a Super Bowl tradition. And the sports drink is playing that up for its Big Game ad campaign on Snapchat, showing an animated GIF of tennis star Serena Williams getting virtually doused.