1. Here’s How Indian Brands Are Celebrating #EarthDay With Meaningful Visuals: A curated list of 22 interesting earth day visuals shared by brands on social media. Read more here.
2. Maggi Goes Back In Time To Remind Us That There’s #NothingLikeMaggi: Maggi’s comeback campaign is in its third phase with the rollout of #NothingLikeMaggi, a video series that plays on nostalgia. The mom, the hostel guys, the only Maggi papa have all returned from history. Read more here.
3. Shaadi.com’s Anti-Dowry Initiative Uses Sarcasm To Remind Men They Are #NotForSale: Matrimonial portal Shaadi.com takes forward ShaadiCares with a hard-hitting video series suggesting Indian men are not for sale in the marriage market. Read more here.
4. The Rise Of Positive Storytelling Publishers In The Digital Age, And Their Impact On Society: Positive storytelling publishers share how they are creating impact in the society with their stories and the road ahead. Read more here.
5. Inside The Practo-Twitter Tie-Up That Enables People To Make Better Healthcare Choices: Varun Dubey, AVP Marketing at Practo talks about the Practo Twitter tie up and how it is more than just opening a Twitter account @AskPracto and how the partnership enables people to make better healthcare choices. Read more here.
6. Decoding Fastrack’s Quirky Campaign #NeverHaveANeverHaveIEver – Good Concept But Confusing Execution: The campaign concept is an interesting one, and aligns well with Fastrack’s brand perception as a quirky, bold one. The problem, however, lies in the digital execution. Read more here.
7. You’ll Never Say ‘Nacho’ After Watching This Hilarious Ad For Parle Mexitos: Parle’s maiden 360 degree marketing campaign seeks to make Mexitos a replacement for nachos, just like Bisleri stands for mineral water, Maggi for instant noodles. Read more here.
8. Amazon Celebrates Our Desi Quirks In New Campaign #WeIndians: The ad films, the 5-second YouTube ads together with the content around #WeIndians has added a breath of fresh hope to Amazon’s journey this year, but it needs to tread carefully with a campaign like #WeIndians. Read more here.
9. #DoYourHomework – Axis Mutual Fund’s Experimental Video Assigns Homework To Parents: 76% of parents weren’t sure if they would support their kid if he/she opts for a different career choice than theirs. With #DoYourHomework Axis Mutual Fund is preparing parents to support their child’s dreams. Read more here.
10. Find Out How These 10 Indian Digital Agencies Are Recruiting Millennials: Other than referral recruitment and running campaigns, most agencies are focusing on building a culture and how they are treating the existing millennials in the agency. Read more here.
11. #PyaarJingalala: Tata Sky Continues Its Tryst With Romance In New Ad Series: Tata Sky’s romance-themed campaign comprises of films that showcase the DTH provider’s services and offerings wrapped in short and sweet love stories. Read more here.
12. #MahindraBlazo Blogger Engagement – Why Would A Brand Invite Tech & Food Bloggers To Create Buzz About A Smart Truck: Tech, food and lifestyle bloggers were invited to visit the Mahindra Blazo plant to know the processes, culture behind the smart truck and share it with to the world. Read more here.
13. Aditya Birla Housing Wants Home Buyers To Know Their True Worth: The idea aligns well with the ambitions of Gen-Y, but the execution has missed out on addressing this young consumer on a platform he/she frequents – social media. Read more here.
14. 7 Growing Myths Around Social Customer Service: Social customer service is going to reduce negative sentiment of the brand, writes Deep Sherchan, CMO at Simplify360 in his post busting myths around Social Customer service. Read more here.
15. 24 Major Updates From Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, & Viber: Social network updates from the week – Facebook wants NewsFeed to be the go to source for news, Viber brings encrypted chat, Quora starts testing ads, Twitter launches First View in APAC, and more. Read more here.
16. 11 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Global digital marketing campaigns – Sagami running “Act of Love”, OMO tells Australians, ‘Dirt is good’, Airbnb Live There, NYPD’s #UnlockJustice backfires and more. Read more here.