1. Meet The Man Behind The Creation Of IRCTC Android App For Booking Railway Tickets: In this interview Subir Agrawal, Director Business Consulting for APAC at BroadVision shares about the journey and challenges faced while building the IRCTC Android App. Read more here.
2. He Had No Clue Of Consumer Internet Business But Has Built One Of The Coolest Indian Digital Agency: Interview with Sandip Maiti, CEO & Founder of Experience Commerce who shares his startup journey, working at Zycus, and about MRF Rain Day social media campaign. Read more here.
3. From A Journalist To Running A Community Portal, She Now Runs A 15-Year-Old Digital Agency: Chaaya Baradhwaaj, Founder at BC Web Wise talks about why she became an entrepreneur and how has her agency evolved from a website company to 360 digital agency. Read more here.
4. How Kotak Mahindra Bank Is Leveraging Mobile [Video]: In this video interview Karthi Marshan, Head of Marketing at Kotak Mahindra Bank talks about how the bank has adopted mobile over the time and strategies on it. Read more here.
5. 6 Sweet Diwali Videos That Are Sure To Warm Your Hearts: A collection of the best 2014 Diwali videos and ad films with touching themes. Read more here.
6. 10 Appealing Facebook Visuals That Built The Buzz For Asus Zenfone Launch: Ten images posted by Asus India on Facebook to build the buzz and make fans aware what Zenfone smartphone series is offering. Read more here.
7. The 25 Most Satirical Tweets From #ScaryStoriesin5Words: Curated list of 25 tweets from #ScaryStoriesin5Words. Read more here.
8. 20 Funny Tweets On #NolanInIndia: Christopher Nolan is visiting India in December since he will be speaking at the cultural festival of IIT Bombay’s Mood Indigo. #NolanInIndia is trending on Twitter and we have curated some of the funny tweets.. Read more here.
9. Christopher Nolan Isn’t Coming To India, IIT Bombay Gets Trolled On Facebook: Christopher Nolan Isn’t Coming To India, IIT Bombay has finally accepted on Facebook that the social media communication were incorrect. Read more here.
10. Twitter India Trends On Twitter For Suspending Accounts: Twitter India is trending on Twitter for suspending the Twitter accounts of Rahul Roushan and others. Read more here.
11. How Borosil Increased 50% Web Traffic With #BeautifulFood [Case Study]: Borosil’s #BeautifulFood case study used a 2-phased approach on social media to engage with young food lovers and create awareness for Borosil products. Read more here.
12. Why Clarks India Is Engaging Shoelovers With #ShoeDiaries: For the promotions of Clarks Rina Dhaka collections, the brand has launched #ShoeDiaries where the best shoe selfies will be gratified with vouchers. Read more here.
13. Why A Wafer Chocolate Brand Created Superfast Raju [Case Study]: For the launch of Cadbury Perk’s Superfast Opening Pack, the brand created superfast Raju, an ordinary guy with a superfast move through a series of videos and visuals on social media. Read more here.
14. How #VogueEmpower Is Initiating Dialogue On Women’s Empowerment Through Social & Digital Media: Vogue’s social awareness initiative #VogueEmpower leverages the power of storytelling to bring about a healthy dialogue on women’s empowerment through its message ‘It starts with you’. Read more here.