1. What Facebook’s Recent News Feed Changes Could Mean To Marketers: Facebook makes four new changes by giving more News Feed control to users. We try and find out what it means for marketers.
2. Bankbazaar Rolls Out Funny Video Series For Hacking Personal Finance: Financial marketplace BankBazaar.com launches its second season of ‘Let’s Talk About Money’ with a funny video series to educate and empower youngsters on financial planning.
3. How Social Media Strategists Can Benefit From The Unmetric One Click Social Media Reports: Unmetric launches one click social media reports that promises to reduce the time social media strategists spend on preparing social media reports.
4. IgnitionOne Q2 Digital Marketing Report - Display Ad Spend On Facebook Outpaced Google: Four charts from the IgnitionOne Q2 Digital Marketing Report show how strong search advertising spends are growing and how Facebook took over Google on display.
5. The 21 Best Indian Social Media Marketing Campaigns Of Quarter 2, 2015: A curated list of the best Indian social and digital media marketing campaigns of q2, 2015.
6. Audi India’s #StartYoung Targeting Millennials Is a Half Hearted Approach On Digital: To promote the latest Q3, Audi India launched #StartYoung campaign targeting millennials. It is a bold effort but the digital execution is a half hearted one.
7. Nivea Supports Mothers Fighting Adversity With This Beautiful #MomsTouch Initiative: Nivea’s social initiative Mom’s Touch has teamed up with Aseema Charitable Trust, to support mothers from marginalized communities, a video tells the story of extraordinary mothers.
8. Inside The YouTube Content Strategy Of Newslaundry: Abhinandan Sekhri talks about Newslaundry’s four year old YouTube page, its content strategy, the learnings so far and how is the publication exploring YouTube.
9. Is Monster’s #LoveWhatYouDo In response To Shine’s #LagGayiVaat: Monster India’s latest campaign #LoveWhatYouDo is encouraging job seekers to find jobs that meet their passion. We compare this with Shine’s #LagGayiVaat campaign that made news for its bad sense of humour.
10. How These 7 Indian Brands Are Celebrating #WorldEmojiDay: A list of seven Indian brands that are celebrating #WorldEmojiDay with fans on social media.
11. 8 Trends That Defined Digital Marketing In India In H1 2015: A collection of 8 trends that defined the first half of the digital marketing space in India.
12. 11 Major Updates By Facebook, Twitter & Google From This Week: Week’s major updates from Facebook, Google, Twitter and Snapchat that includes Google Buy Button, Facebook store pages, video boom on Facebook, Google Q2 2015 earnings.
13. 10 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Best of this week’s global digital campaigns which include Harvey Nichols Love Freebies, VW’s Latest Digital Campaign, Twitter and Zoopla, Coca-Cola #NoLabels Video.