1. 31 Cool Facebook Visuals Shared By Indian Brands On Independence Day: Collection of the best Facebook visuals shared by Indian brands on Independence Day.
2. #MomentThatPopped: KIND Snacks’ Back-to-School Campaign Is Commemorating Your Best Family Moments In A Lunchbox: KIND Snacks’ ‘#MomentThatPopped back-to-school campaign is inviting parents to share their best summer moments with family and will give away custom illustrated lunchboxes.
3. Skymet Weather’s #HelpTheFarmer Has Great Storytelling But Fails To Tell How It Will Help Them: An analysis of Skymet Weather’s social media initiative to #HelpTheFarmer, that has a touching video to build awareness on farmer suicides.
4. How Natgeo India’s UnStupid University Frees Indians From Stupidity This Independence Day: Looking at the UnStupid University launched by NatGeo India and Flying Cursor, as part of its digital promotions for the new season of Science of Stupid.
5. 3 Strategies That Will Help Brands Best Use The Indian Digital Economy: A Digital advertising in India WhitePaper released by Scroll Media offers three strategies which will help brands best use the digital economy.
6. How Audiomatic Is Creating Demand For Podcasting In A Country Obsessed About Videos: Rajesh Tahil, co-founder of a podcast network, Audiomatic talks about how he is reaching out to a market that is obsessed about videos, the role of content and challenges of podcasting.
7. 17 Indian Brands That Celebrated #WorldPhotographyDay: A List of 17 interesting visuals shared on social media by Indian brands on the occasion of ‘World Photography Day’.
8. Hindi Is Driving Regional Content Consumption In India: Google India states that Hindi content consumption on Internet is growing at 94%, re-emphasizing the importance of focusing on local language content.
9. How Yatra Brought Alive ‘Creating Happy Travellers’ With #ReliveHappiness: Travel brand Yatra helped recreate a girl’s favourite photo from her childhood, and also filmed it for its campaign #ReliveHappiness, bringing alive its brand mission too.
10. What Amazon Did To Build Buzz For ‘The Great Indian Freedom Sale’ on Social Media: The social media promotions for Amazon’s The Great Indian Freedom Sale comprised engaging contests, hilarious posts and fun activities that ensured it trended on Twitter.
11. Truecaller Urges India To #TakeTheRightCall In New Ad Starring Nawazuddin Siddiqui: In its maiden campaign for India #TakeTheRightCall, Truecaller has roped in actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui where he shares his story of having taken the right call that changed his life.
12. 10 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week. Read more here.
13. 11 Major Updates From Twitter, Facebook And Google: Read more here.