1. We Are Thrilled to Announce A Revamped LI – It’s Easier, Faster & Smoother: Lighthouse Insights will now load faster, is easier on the eyes and promises you an enhanced reading experience, whichever device you are on. Read more here.
2. 11 Creative Visuals And Videos Shared On #WorldAIDSDay: Indian brands share interesting visuals and videos on social media in support of World Aids Day. Read more here.
3. Don’t Miss These 11 Global Christmas Campaigns On Digital: A curated list of digital marketing campaigns for Christmas which includes Miracle of Mulberry, ASDA #BecauseItsChristmas, Mog’s Christmas calamity, Target’s big digital holiday campaign. Read more here.
4. Why Social Wavelength’s Transformation To Mirum India Is The Next Big Leap: JWT recently launched Mirum in India and its digital agency Social Wavelength has been rebranded as Mirum. Sanjay Mehta talks about the transformation and what it means to the agency. Read more here.
5. O Bhaisaab! ShopClues Rolls Out Hilarious Ad To Get You Flocking To Its Sunday Flea Market: Ad has a funny take on hiccups, one that will indeed create mind space for ShopClues’ Sunday Flea Market, a sales initiative starting every Sunday midnight. Read more here.
6. How Zomato, Airtel, Ola, Paytm, Lookup And Others Are Helping People Affected By #ChennaiFloods: Brands come forward to help Chennai floods affected people with boats, free recharges, free food, waivers and more. Read more here.
7. 7 Instances On How Community Managers Made A Difference To A Digital Campaign: Community Managers from 7 digital agencies share how their job has evolved from a process driven one to a multiple responsibility one. They also share real life examples where they had made a difference to a campaign. Read more here.
8. This Sainsbury’s Cat Video Truly Shows That ‘Christmas Is For Sharing’: Mog, the popular Sainsbury’s cat is the hero of the day. Beautiful animation video brings alive Judith Kerr’s latest book ‘Mog’s Christmas Calamity’. Read more here.
9. Urban Ladder’s New Ads Highlight Its Thoughtfully Designed Furniture That Knows: The video-driven campaign strives to demonstrate, in interesting stories, how everyday situations can be better with smart furniture. Read more here.
10. 4 Trends That Define The State Of APAC Mobile Advertising In Q3 2015: Opera Mediaworks and the Mobile Marketing Association study finds feature phones making revenue in India and Indians being ‘savvy shoppers’. Read more here.
11. #GoodWeird Stories: Lenovo Showcases Influencers Who Are Challenging Norms: A chef, a jewellery designer and a fashion designer who are challenging society norms resonate with Lenovo’s brand identity “Never Stand Still”. Read more here.
12. 12 Major Updates From Facebook, Google & Snapchat: Facebook begins testing live video streaming for all users, LinkedIn launches major revamped mobile app are some of the major social network updates from the week. Read more here.
13. 7 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: Microsoft delivers a ‘special message’ to Apple in its corny holiday ad, Honda Hosts #OpenTheCheer Twitter instant-win contest for holiday sales event are some of the best global digital campaigns of the week. Read more here.