1. Call For Submissions For ‘LI Digital Marketing Case Studies 2015: The second edition of ‘LI Digital Marketing Case Studies’ is out. The best get featured in our 2015 eBook while top three win trophies.
2. How These Indian Brands Made The Most Of Children’s Day 2015: A collection of some cool and interesting Children’s Day initiatives by Indian brands this year.
3. What Do Indian Marketers And Video Creators Have To Say About YouTube Red: A month ago YouTube launched YouTube Red - new $9.99 ad-free video and on-demand music subscription service. We spoke to marketers and content creators to understand how they see this move.
4. ‘You Are A Sutli Bomb’ Oreo Lets Fans Discover Their Personality Type This Diwali: The Oreo Diwali quiz finds out your personality type and tells you which Diwali cracker you are - chakra, sutli bomb, sparkler, anar or rocket.
5. How Experience Commerce Is Using Content Marketing To Build A Community Of Food Lovers For MTR: MTR and Experience Commerce have built Dishcovery - a content platform housing authentic vegetarian recipes from all across India, while #SundayHoTohAisa is helping build conversations on Twitter.
6. Nielsen Study Reveals Why Indian Digital Marketers Should Take Instagram Seriously: A Nielsen study has some interesting data about Indians on Instagram. We look at the findings of the report and what insights can a digital marketer take to reach out to millennials.
7. Lenovo India Celebrates The Spirit Of #NeverStandStill With A Crowdsourced Dynamic Logo: Lenovo today showcased futuristic products in Delhi, the company also ran a crowdsourced dynamic logo campaign to celebrate spirit of #NeverStandStill, its rebranded identity.
8. How Facebook And Google Are Taking Over The Business Of Online Music Streaming: Facebook and Google are spreading their arms into the online music streaming business that is struggling to generate revenues. We look at what Facebook and YouTube have to offer to music listeners.
9. Coca Cola Introduces #CokeNawaazi, Vada Pav With Coke, Parantha With Coke & Other Weird Combos: Coca Cola is taking ‘mehman nawaazi’ to a new level with #CokeNawaazi where vada pav is being served with coke, paranthas are being had with coke, 4’s and 6’s are being celebrated with shots of Coke.
10. Inside The Digital Strategy Of Amazon, Flipkart And Snapdeal During This Festive Period: We take a look at the digital marketing strategies adopted by Amazon India, Flipkart and Snapdeal during the festival period for their big billion day and Diwali sales.
11. Google Lenovo Vibe S1 And Find The Fun In The Text Ads: Lenovo is about to launch Vibe S1 it’s new smartphone. To promote the phone, the brand is running funny textual ads when you search any major smartphone on Google.
12. Social network updates of the week: Snapchat Adds “Official Stories”, Google+ Revamped, Facebook Launches Fundraising Tools.
13. Global digital marketing campaigns: Instagram Hack For Friendsgiving, Mog’s Christmas Calamity, Harvey Nichols Gift Face.