1. How Lenovo’s Digital Only Campaign For K3 Note Drove Sales Of 47,440 Smartphones In 5 Seconds: Understanding the digital and social media campaign for Lenovo’s K3 Note smartphone by Experience Commerce to increase awareness and drive sales.
2. Oreo #PlayIt Is Not Just About Playing The Music Or The Game, It’s How You #PlayWithOreo: All about the Oreo #PlayIt phase in the #PlayWithOreo global campaign, where a mix of images and gifs bring out the innovative ways of playing the Oreo.
3. How Johnnie Walker Established Its Brand Philosophy With The Step Up Digital Mentorship Program: A look at the digital content strategy of ‘The Step Up’, a digital mentorship program by Johnnie Walker where achievers in the field of fashion, food and music played mentors to young aspirants.
4. 5 Ways How Twitter Is Getting Strong ROI To Marketers For Mobile App Install Ads: Listed are five primary ways such as carousel ads, category targeting, Video App ads etc. in which Twitter is helping marketers to get stronger ROI for mobile app install ad.
5. 4 Ways In Which Facebook Is Winning Ad Dollars From Direct Response Advertisers: Direct response advertisers are more concerned with ad clicks and product sales so Facebook has introduced 4 features to win their confidence in 2015.
6. Why Facebook’s New Model To Charge Click Based Campaigns Is Good News For Direct Response Advertisers: Facebook is no more considering engagement actions such as comments, likes, shares for cost per click calculations. It will solely focus on “link clicks”.
7. Twitter Focussing More On Personal Data To Make Advertisers Happy: With launch of features like adding birthdays, audience insights, Personas Twitter is beefing up its ability to grab more personal data to make advertisers happy.
8. YouTube Comedy Hunt Looks For India’s Next Big YouTube Comedy Star #FindingFunny: YouTube India has launched Quikr Comedy Hunt to find the next big YouTube Comedy Star, in association with India’s top YouTube comedians like AIB, Kanan Gill and more.
9. Quicko Ropes In Industry Veterans For Its Public Service Campaign #RightToPayTax: Online financial services company, Quicko has launched #RightToPayTax where industry veterans like Mahesh Murthy, Bharat Ranga, K. V. Sridhar and more make an appeal to exercise our right to pay taxes.
10. 10 Charts That Show Why Indian Retailers Should Adopt An Omni-Channel Strategy: 10 charts show that with growing smartphones and Internet, digital devices’ influence on in-store purchases, Indian retailers need to adopt an omni-channel strategy.
11. [Millward Brown Digital Report 2015] Intelligent Decisions And Not Big Data Is The Biggest Opportunity For Marketers In 2015: 7 charts from Millward Brown Digital Report show the state of global digital market in 2015 while considering the brand,media and agencies.
12. 12 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns That You Should Read This Week: 12 Global Digital Marketing Campaigns that you should read this week which include The Atlantic’s video strategy, Lad Bible’s fans, Wimbledon acing social media.